Butler County proposes budget without tax increase
Butler County Commissioners on Tuesday proposed a 2014 budget that keeps property taxes flat.
The $194.7 million budget keeps the millage rate at 24.628, with the property tax millage at 20.688. Property owners also pay a 3.94-mill property tax that goes toward county debt.
A vote on the budget is scheduled for Dec. 31.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mars Area School District contends it was right to expel student with behavioral problems
- Rex Energy spills flowback on Butler County wellpad, says DEP
- Butler County initiative aims to find employment for struggling job-seekers
- Seneca Valley bands, choir put on holiday performance for senior citizens
- Congressman Kelly wants to buy part of Butler Blue Sox
- County human services director’s reorganization plans stymied
- Mars Area students put science theory into practice
- Seneca Valley team places 1st at Carnegie Science Center competition
- Harmony Museum’s model railroad offers handmade look at Christmas in the 1930s
- Seneca Valley teacher draws connections in history
- Agency operating Butler baseball stadium disbands