Seneca Valley graduate wins twice on Jeopardy!
Seneca Valley Senior High School graduate Michelle DeGrothy showed a nationwide “Jeopardy!” audience how smart she is.
DeGrothy, a 2005 graduate, competed on the show in episodes aired Jan. 10 and Jan. 13-14. She amassed $25,900 in winnings before being unseated by Ann Arbor, Mich., native Sarah McNitt.
DeGrothy is a Navy helicopter pilot living in Neptune Beach, Fla.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Brawl for ADs between Pitt and WVU
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Pitt offensive coordinator Rudolph still focused on Panthers
- Veteran tight end Miller’s blocking skill crucial to success to Steelers running game
- Time is of essence for Pitt in finding football coach, athletic director
- Fleury’s career-best 6th shutout lifts Penguins over Avalanche in overtime
- Harmar to consider offer to drill under township land
- Beacons track shoppers’ smartphones amid retailers’ aisles
- Steelers notebook: Chiefs pass rush to test Steelers
- Hempfield leaders kill zoning request for townhomes
- Trials ordered for two charged in Monongahela mugging case