Minimal damage, no injuries in Slippery Rock restaurant fire
A fire in the restaurant section of the North Country Brewing Co. in Slippery Rock damaged only a small amount of equipment, director of operations Keith Kolarosky said.
The restaurant and brewery did not have to close because of the Aug. 3 fire.
“We're not quite sure how it started,” Kolarosky said, but speculated either lint or grease.
He estimated about $500 of damages to the dryer and some cleaning rags.
Cleaning crews noticed the fire around 6:15 a.m. and called 911, Kolarosky said.
“We got lucky,” he said. “There's a bad smell we're working on getting rid of, but there really wasn't much damage.”
Corinne Kennedy is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-320-7823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Adams man faces trial on charges of misusing stepdaughter’s student loans
- New book boasts of Butler being home to 1st Jeep
- Congressman Kelly wants to buy part of Butler Blue Sox
- Festival organizers aim to break record for Jeeps on display
- Butler set to approve contract allowing part-time police
- Butler County to join growing 911 network
- Around town: Butler Area board chooses new leadership
- Regional police department to make its debut Jan. 1
- Allowing website access a school dilemma
- Butler County residents work to make house tours memorable
- Freedom Road traffic to be restricted in Cranberry