Police: Pa. man glued ex's fridge, drawer shut
ELIZABETHVILLE — Burglars tend to have sticky fingers but usually not because they're using glue.
Police say a Pennsylvania man broke into his ex-girlfriend's apartment and glued her refrigerator and a utensil drawer shut.
The Patriot-News reports 42-year-old Dennis Michael Homberg also allegedly poured glue into his ex's computer keyboard during the Nov. 12 break-in at her apartment in Elizabethville, about 15 miles north of Harrisburg.
Homberg was arraigned Saturday on charges including burglary and stalking and held on $50,000 bail. Court records don't list an attorney for him.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Crosby banned from Jets game because he missed All-Star Game
- Penn Hills superintendent resigns
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- Pine-Richland’s DiNucci commits to Pitt; Kittanning’s Bowers opts for Penn State
- Teen found in Riverview Park last year died of overdose
- Mt. Lebanon board awards contract to trap, euthanize deer
- Funeral for Joey Fabus, honorary Bethel Park police officer, draws crowd
- NFL notebook: Patriots employee under scrutiny in underinflated footballs probe
- Leader Times roundup: Snow postponements piling up, 7 games rescheduled
- Christian day camp in Somerset County sued over sexual assault
- New York City hunkers down as Nor’easter threatens blizzard conditions