Police: Pa. man glued ex's fridge, drawer shut
ELIZABETHVILLE — Burglars tend to have sticky fingers but usually not because they're using glue.
Police say a Pennsylvania man broke into his ex-girlfriend's apartment and glued her refrigerator and a utensil drawer shut.
The Patriot-News reports 42-year-old Dennis Michael Homberg also allegedly poured glue into his ex's computer keyboard during the Nov. 12 break-in at her apartment in Elizabethville, about 15 miles north of Harrisburg.
Homberg was arraigned Saturday on charges including burglary and stalking and held on $50,000 bail. Court records don't list an attorney for him.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Turnpike employees disciplined over sexually explicit emails
- Google lunar contest: Pittsburgh team unveils rover
- Two judges with Pittsburgh ties announce candidacies for Pa. Supreme Court
- U.S. Steel to relocate corporate headquarters on former Civic Arena site
- Attorney: Ferguson grand jury has reached decision
- New Kensington-Arnold employee suspended over alleged inappropriate contact with student
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Bunny Mellon auction fetches $218 million
- Butler Township man in jail after reportedly holding woman at gunpoint
- High winds knock out power, injure man at Cranberry construction site
- 4 injured when vehicles collide, car plows into North Huntingdon auto body shop