Police: Pa. man glued ex’s fridge, drawer shut
By The Associated Press
Published: Monday, December 10, 2012, 6:48 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 10, 2012
ELIZABETHVILLE — Burglars tend to have sticky fingers but usually not because they're using glue.
Police say a Pennsylvania man broke into his ex-girlfriend's apartment and glued her refrigerator and a utensil drawer shut.
The Patriot-News reports 42-year-old Dennis Michael Homberg also allegedly poured glue into his ex's computer keyboard during the Nov. 12 break-in at her apartment in Elizabethville, about 15 miles north of Harrisburg.
Homberg was arraigned Saturday on charges including burglary and stalking and held on $50,000 bail. Court records don't list an attorney for him.
- Steelers might be forced to rely on rookies in 2013
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Denigrating medicine: ObamaCare turns physicians into assembly line workers
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- ObamaCare in action
- Inhuman conditions
- Donora physician, wife were victims of disaster
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.