Dallas chocolatier pumps out chocolate high heels
By The Associated Press
Published: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013, 8:51 a.m.
DALLAS — Florists and chocolate-makers are working around the clock in the run-up to Valentine's Day.
In Dallas, chocolatier Andrea Pedraza, who loves designer high heels, molded her pedestrian passion into chocolate form. Her most well-known creations are chocolate pumps done in the style of Christian Louboutin shoes.
Prices for the pumps range from $30 to $55, but more if you fill the heel with more chocolates.
Pedraza says men buy the chocolate pumps the most, so she keeps extras on hand for last-minute shoppers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kovacevic: Panic over Pirates? In April? Why?
- Patience pays off as starting pitcher Volquez gets 1st win for Pirates
- Plum native Umberger inching closer to making return for Blue Jackets
- Undersized rookie Gibbons is blur on ice for Penguins
- Panthers pulling weight for new strength coach
- Pens insider: Penalty killing a concern in Stanley Cup playoffs
- 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Armstrong County crash
- Pirates should exploit free-swinging Brewers
- Work on tournament-class dek hockey rink in Bloomfield to begin
- Body found on train tracks in West End
- Greensburg high school roundup: Yough softball defeats Belle Vernon in 10 innings