Dallas chocolatier pumps out chocolate high heels
By The Associated Press
Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 8:51 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
DALLAS — Florists and chocolate-makers are working around the clock in the run-up to Valentine's Day.
In Dallas, chocolatier Andrea Pedraza, who loves designer high heels, molded her pedestrian passion into chocolate form. Her most well-known creations are chocolate pumps done in the style of Christian Louboutin shoes.
Prices for the pumps range from $30 to $55, but more if you fill the heel with more chocolates.
Pedraza says men buy the chocolate pumps the most, so she keeps extras on hand for last-minute shoppers.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Seattle-area bridge collapse survivor: ‘You hold on’
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- 5.7-magnitude quake widely felt across Northern California
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- 3 arrested in break-in at Allegheny Ludlum plant
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Couple charged with Tuesday’s bank robbery in Harrison
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.