Presidents' Day closings
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Presidents' Day is Monday. Here is a list of closings in observance of the holiday:
• Allegheny County, state and federal offices and courts.
• Post offices, no mail pickup or delivery. (Express Mail will be delivered.)
• Most schools.
• State liquor stores and most banks. (Some branches in supermarkets will be open.)
• The Port Authority's Downtown Service Center on Smithfield Street, though buses will operate on a regular weekday schedule. The customer service phone line will be in operation from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 412-255-1356.
Note: City of Pittsburgh offices will be open, and trash collection will follow the regular schedule.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 73-home subdivision plan approved for Westwood Golf Club
- Forward officials announce furniture sale
- Indiana company gets OK to sell former West Mifflin municipal building
- Starkey: Fleury’s future at stake
- Husband-wife resignations leave Lincoln short-handed
- Five years later, Crosby wants another Cup win
- Duquesne police make drug arrest
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Glassport council to crack down on absentee landlords
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- Penguins’ Malkin expects to play in Game 1