People names actress Paltrow Most Beautiful Woman
NEW YORK — People magazine has named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.
The 40-year-old actress tops the magazine's annual list of the “World's Most Beautiful,” announced Wednesday.
Commenting on her selection, Paltrow says: “Around the house, I'm in jeans and a T-shirt. I don't really wear makeup.”
She credits her workout routine for keeping her looking young and feeling strong.
Paltrow is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin. They have two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man dies in jump from Route 130 overpass onto passing tractor-trailer in Hempfield
- Starkey: Penguins’ season impressive so far
- Penguins a love affair for Evancho sisters
- McKeesport property deemed ripe for development
- Clairton police present interactive seminar on use of force
- Damaged Marina at McKees Point still slated to open in May
- Kittanning shelter creating calm haven for interviewing young victims
- North Versailles couple faults construction company for damage to property
- Hornqvist’s net-front presence with Penguins could be valuable asset
- Pirates notebook: Reliever Holdzkom among three players cut
- Figure in probe of improper influence in federal investor visa program gave Rendell $15K illegally