People names actress Paltrow Most Beautiful Woman
NEW YORK — People magazine has named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.
The 40-year-old actress tops the magazine's annual list of the “World's Most Beautiful,” announced Wednesday.
Commenting on her selection, Paltrow says: “Around the house, I'm in jeans and a T-shirt. I don't really wear makeup.”
She credits her workout routine for keeping her looking young and feeling strong.
Paltrow is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin. They have two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Dem Wolf eyes shale’s ‘golden egg’ to boost school funding
- Pirates top Cardinals, 5-2, on Davis’ homer; Alvarez, McCutchen hurt
- For Steelers outside linebacker Jones, size is not an obstacle
- Mentor role suits Penn State lineman Mangiro
- Indiana County township ‘afraid for the water’ fights waste well
- Montgomery County man jumps into race for Pennsylvania governor
- Steelers notebook: Team cuts 15 players, including LB So’oto, RB Hall
- Pittsburgh paramedics treat 38 people at Stage AE concert
- Medical pot advocates state their case at town hall meeting with Sen. Folmer in Export
- Latrobe law firm’s secretary pleads guilty to income tax evasion
- Harmar police make 2 drug arrests as part of crackdown on crime