People names actress Paltrow Most Beautiful Woman
NEW YORK — People magazine has named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.
The 40-year-old actress tops the magazine's annual list of the “World's Most Beautiful,” announced Wednesday.
Commenting on her selection, Paltrow says: “Around the house, I'm in jeans and a T-shirt. I don't really wear makeup.”
She credits her workout routine for keeping her looking young and feeling strong.
Paltrow is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin. They have two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh police officer hurt in motorcycle crash
- Pitt to play Notre Dame 5 times over next 11 seasons
- Twelve selected for jury in Ferrante trial
- Butler Township moves to block drilling in residential areas
- Police seize phones of some Norwin High School students
- 7 in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Tomlin: Possible Steelers midseason surge won’t come easy vs. Colts
- French oil CEO killed when private jet collides with snowplow during takeoff in Moscow
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers players are ready for annual runway turn for charity
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big