Tina Fey, Amy Poehler back at Golden Globes
NEW YORK — Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have signed up to host the Golden Globes for two more years.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association said Tuesday that the former “Saturday Night Live” chums will be back after a successful show earlier this year. Next year's Golden Globes will be held in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Jan. 12.
The two stars garnered good reviews with this year's show, with an act less biting than predecessor Ricky Gervais yet still fun.
Allen Shapiro, who runs Dick Clark Productions, said Fey and Poehler have a “truly unique chemistry.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates claim Ishikawa off waivers; Marte injured
- Alvarez homer triggers winning outburst for Pirates
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- Coaching next step for local tennis standout Watt
- Risk of government shutdown to worry Congress on return from July Fourth
- Don’t remove history’s lessons
- U.S.-led coalition unleashes wave of airstrikes on Raqqa, Syria
- Police: Maine man shoots off firework from top of head, dies
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Notorious New York escapee Sweat returns to prison
- Trump comments still dominate GOP debate, divide field of presidential contenders