Tina Fey, Amy Poehler back at Golden Globes
NEW YORK — Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have signed up to host the Golden Globes for two more years.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association said Tuesday that the former “Saturday Night Live” chums will be back after a successful show earlier this year. Next year's Golden Globes will be held in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Jan. 12.
The two stars garnered good reviews with this year's show, with an act less biting than predecessor Ricky Gervais yet still fun.
Allen Shapiro, who runs Dick Clark Productions, said Fey and Poehler have a “truly unique chemistry.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State law complicates Allegheny County proposal for letter grading of restaurants
- Alle-Kiski Valley roundup: Riverview volleyball outs Chartiers-Houston
- Bill Clinton to campaign in Pittsburgh for Pa. gubernatorial candidate
- House 58th District seat candidates focus on education, taxes
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Rural communities can’t shake effects of subprime crisis
- Russian steel to lose duty shelter
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities
- Pittsburgh Area, Moon military commissary opening draws 400 visitors