Tina Fey, Amy Poehler back at Golden Globes
NEW YORK — Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have signed up to host the Golden Globes for two more years.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association said Tuesday that the former “Saturday Night Live” chums will be back after a successful show earlier this year. Next year's Golden Globes will be held in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Jan. 12.
The two stars garnered good reviews with this year's show, with an act less biting than predecessor Ricky Gervais yet still fun.
Allen Shapiro, who runs Dick Clark Productions, said Fey and Poehler have a “truly unique chemistry.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Police officer in Fayette County charged in apparent domestic dispute
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot
- McKeesport Rib Festival wraps up with Monday concert, fireworks show
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather