Fingertip bitten off at Beyonce-Jay Z concert
PASADENA, Calif. — Authorities say a man was arrested at Jay-Z and Beyonce's Rose Bowl concert in Southern California after allegedly groping a woman and then biting off the tip of her boyfriend's finger during a fight.
The San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports ( http://bit.ly/1ANLjCC ) 25-year-old Roberto Alcaraz-Garnica of San Diego was taken into custody Saturday on suspicion of sexual battery and mayhem.
Pasadena police Lt. John Luna says Alcaraz-Garnica was accused of groping a woman in her 20s. When the woman's boyfriend confronted him, a fight broke out. Luna says during the altercation the suspect bit off the tip of one of the boyfriend's fingers.
Alcaraz-Garnica was being held in lieu of $100,000 bail. It isn't known if he has a lawyer.
Police say 10 other people were arrested during Saturday's concert, which drew about 55,000 fans.
A second concert was held Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Martin’s homer rescues Pirates in 4-2 victory over Brewers
- Moore hopes to see red (zone) in Steelers debut
- Beaver footprints found along Allegheny River bank, not gator
- Steelers notebook: Ravens DL fined for hit on Roethlisberger
- Finally healthy, Letang looking to make his presence felt as a leader
- City’s plan for Strip flummoxes vendors
- Inside the glass: Johnston’s opening practice grueling
- Sears to close store at Century III Mall in West Mifflin
- Local groups hope NFL lends support
- Police, bloodhound team locate former athletic director, Greensburg official
- Pitt meets Iowa’s muscle