Robbery suspect, accomplice sought
Armed robbery suspect sought
State police are searching for a 20-year-old Uniontown-area man in connection with an armed robbery just outside the city in North Union last weekend.
Police have issued an arrest warrant for Brandon Lee Epps for an armed robbery that took place Saturday at 8:15 p.m. in the Woodview Terrace housing complex. Police allege Epps and an accomplice robbed the victim at gunpoint in a stairwell, then fled the scene.
Police still are attempting to identify the accomplice.
Epps is described as a husky, black male about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.
The accomplice is described as a black male, in his 20s and about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10 inches tall with a short ponytail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or email@example.com.
Information leading to an arrest of either individual could result in a $1,000 reward.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Township VFD given $61,750 Homeland Security grant
- Project Talent fills Connellsville community center with creepy things
- York Avenue Bridge could remain 1 lane for 3-5 years
- WCVI owner: Building not that bad
- Apple Dumpling Festival planned at Connellsville Presbyterian Church
- Geibel announces homecoming court
- Tangled Up in Brew beer festival returns to Connellsville
- Ground broken for 54-room Cobblestone Hotel in Connellsville
- Seven Springs ski patrol director honored
- Free flu vaccines continue at Wesley
- Car, bike show to outfit South Connellsville police