Robbery suspect, accomplice sought
Armed robbery suspect sought
State police are searching for a 20-year-old Uniontown-area man in connection with an armed robbery just outside the city in North Union last weekend.
Police have issued an arrest warrant for Brandon Lee Epps for an armed robbery that took place Saturday at 8:15 p.m. in the Woodview Terrace housing complex. Police allege Epps and an accomplice robbed the victim at gunpoint in a stairwell, then fled the scene.
Police still are attempting to identify the accomplice.
Epps is described as a husky, black male about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.
The accomplice is described as a black male, in his 20s and about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10 inches tall with a short ponytail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or email@example.com.
Information leading to an arrest of either individual could result in a $1,000 reward.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Canteen features Woodruff tribute
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center fundraising house tour returns after break
- Henry: Day of shopping planned at Connellsville library
- Man faces multiple charges after chase in Uniontown
- Daily Courier accepting gifts for Holiday Gift Club
- Vandergrift church to host hunter breakfast
- Connellsville posts $174K deficit
- Thanksgiving Festival of Choirs to be presented Sunday
- Geibel junior’s Eagle Scout project benefits parishioners
- Connellsville-area kids encouraged to decorate city’s Christmas tree with handmade ornaments