Robbery suspect, accomplice sought
Armed robbery suspect sought
State police are searching for a 20-year-old Uniontown-area man in connection with an armed robbery just outside the city in North Union last weekend.
Police have issued an arrest warrant for Brandon Lee Epps for an armed robbery that took place Saturday at 8:15 p.m. in the Woodview Terrace housing complex. Police allege Epps and an accomplice robbed the victim at gunpoint in a stairwell, then fled the scene.
Police still are attempting to identify the accomplice.
Epps is described as a husky, black male about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.
The accomplice is described as a black male, in his 20s and about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10 inches tall with a short ponytail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information leading to an arrest of either individual could result in a $1,000 reward.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 58-acre site for proposed Fayette County jail back on market
- Dunbar Township woman, toddler critical after crash
- ‘Bank at the Train Station’ to hold grand opening Saturday
- $1.2M flowing to Connellsville through partnership program
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Connellsville to honor local legend Harold Betters
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center