Robbery suspect, accomplice sought
Armed robbery suspect sought
State police are searching for a 20-year-old Uniontown-area man in connection with an armed robbery just outside the city in North Union last weekend.
Police have issued an arrest warrant for Brandon Lee Epps for an armed robbery that took place Saturday at 8:15 p.m. in the Woodview Terrace housing complex. Police allege Epps and an accomplice robbed the victim at gunpoint in a stairwell, then fled the scene.
Police still are attempting to identify the accomplice.
Epps is described as a husky, black male about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.
The accomplice is described as a black male, in his 20s and about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10 inches tall with a short ponytail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information leading to an arrest of either individual could result in a $1,000 reward.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Senator opens Connellsville office
- 3 donors to match, help ministries reach campaign goal
- Lynn: Brownfield Seniors schedule Valentine Dinner
- Big future seen for former Fayette grocery warehouse
- Twin pizza shop owners in Connellsville rise to The Challenge
- Fayette County relies on Westmoreland response team for pet rescues
- 7 rail cars go off tracks in Uniontown, no injuries reported
- Volunteer snow shovelers requested in Connellsville
- Report on cause of Uniontown train derailment not due for weeks
- Uniontown woman goes on trial as driver in fatal wreck
- Supervisor testifies in trial of woman charged in deadly North Union crash