Robbery suspect, accomplice sought
Armed robbery suspect sought
State police are searching for a 20-year-old Uniontown-area man in connection with an armed robbery just outside the city in North Union last weekend.
Police have issued an arrest warrant for Brandon Lee Epps for an armed robbery that took place Saturday at 8:15 p.m. in the Woodview Terrace housing complex. Police allege Epps and an accomplice robbed the victim at gunpoint in a stairwell, then fled the scene.
Police still are attempting to identify the accomplice.
Epps is described as a husky, black male about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.
The accomplice is described as a black male, in his 20s and about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10 inches tall with a short ponytail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information leading to an arrest of either individual could result in a $1,000 reward.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Normalville church performs Christmas play
- No tax increase for Everson next year
- Uniontown programs get $900K
- Perryopolis police officer dies in Route 51 crash
- Connellsville man admitted drinking, fighting with victim before deadly 2013 crash, trooper testifies
- Fayette County judge refuses to dismiss dragging case against Hiller man
- Connellsville man ready to cash in on discovery coin
- Inaugural food, toy drive slated for Connellsville
- Students contribute talents to Connellsville parks
- Uniontown man convicted in thefts
- Everson volunteer firefighters set to sell hoagies