Robbery suspect, accomplice sought
Armed robbery suspect sought
State police are searching for a 20-year-old Uniontown-area man in connection with an armed robbery just outside the city in North Union last weekend.
Police have issued an arrest warrant for Brandon Lee Epps for an armed robbery that took place Saturday at 8:15 p.m. in the Woodview Terrace housing complex. Police allege Epps and an accomplice robbed the victim at gunpoint in a stairwell, then fled the scene.
Police still are attempting to identify the accomplice.
Epps is described as a husky, black male about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.
The accomplice is described as a black male, in his 20s and about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10 inches tall with a short ponytail.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information leading to an arrest of either individual could result in a $1,000 reward.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Old water treatment plant in Dunbar Township destroyed by fire
- Breakneck Church to hold flea market, bake sale
- Sirochman: Fayette genealogy workshop planned for Wednesday
- Contest seeks Fayette student entries to name road to jail
- Security tightened at Fayette courthouse; Westmoreland says its procedures are sufficient
- Motorcyclist listed as fair after Fayette County crash
- Dunbar Twp. man held for trial in DUI fatality
- Phony physician wanted in Fayette also sought in Nebraska
- Pennsylvania State VFW Post 8543 Band continues to grow
- Residents plan town-hall style meeting on Connellsville’s proposed abandoned building ordinance
- Uniontown law firm gives up row office appointment amid ethics questions