Warrant issued for Uniontown man who allegedly fired gun
A warrant was issued for a Uniontown man who allegedly pulled a gun on and threatened to kill several people Friday night.
State police said Eric David Love Sr., 24, allegedly then went outside the residence in the village of Searights and slashed a vehicle's tires. He allegedly fired off several shots before running into nearby woods, police said.
The warrant charges Love with terroristic threats, simple assault, endangering the welfare of a child, harassment and criminal mischief.
Anyone with information on Love's whereabouts is asked to contact police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- FEMA to review Fayette’s flood plains
- Fayette County chop shop operation nets jail time, payment of restitution
- Upper Tyrone supervisor hopes to mitigate trash dumping problem
- Lynn: DL&V fire department selling tickets for Sportsmen’s Bash
- Police hunt for North Union shooter
- ‘Lego’ night planned at East Park
- Living History: Uniontown man aboard USS San Diego duing Japan’s WWII surrender
- Dunbar continues clean-up efforts after flood
- Defense: Friendship led to death penalty pursuit in Fayette case
- Purple Heart recipient from Connellsville Township soldiers on
- Fayette prison board wants to cut crowding