Warrant issued for Uniontown man who allegedly fired gun
A warrant was issued for a Uniontown man who allegedly pulled a gun on and threatened to kill several people Friday night.
State police said Eric David Love Sr., 24, allegedly then went outside the residence in the village of Searights and slashed a vehicle's tires. He allegedly fired off several shots before running into nearby woods, police said.
The warrant charges Love with terroristic threats, simple assault, endangering the welfare of a child, harassment and criminal mischief.
Anyone with information on Love's whereabouts is asked to contact police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Refurbishing Uniontown church’s grotto is Eagle Scout project
- Lower Tyrone fall cleanup scheduled for Thursday
- No stabbing at Connellsville Area High School
- Connellsville council expected to set budget meetings
- Geibel announces homecoming court
- Connellsville opens time capsule sealed in 1901
- 6 suspected dealers nabbed in Fayette County
- Connellsville’s ‘Mr. Trombone’ loves his life in small hometown
- Connellsville Partner Parishes parochial vicar marks silver anniversary in priesthood