Warrant issued for Uniontown man who allegedly fired gun
Published: Monday, October 8, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, December 21, 2012
A warrant was issued for a Uniontown man who allegedly pulled a gun on and threatened to kill several people Friday night.
State police said Eric David Love Sr., 24, allegedly then went outside the residence in the village of Searights and slashed a vehicle's tires. He allegedly fired off several shots before running into nearby woods, police said.
The warrant charges Love with terroristic threats, simple assault, endangering the welfare of a child, harassment and criminal mischief.
Anyone with information on Love's whereabouts is asked to contact police at 724-439-7111.
- Commandments statue objectors can remain anonymous
- City woman charged in stabbing
- Connellsville Garden Club celebrates 40 years
- Judge steps aside in Tupta killing
- Symposium details good things happening for Connellsville
- Tri-Town Historical Society makes plans for homecoming
- WWII veteran to share military story on cable TV series
- World War II experiences set tone for today’s female troops
- Gold Star mother supports military’s role
- Charleroi-based firm lands day reporting center contract
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.