Warrant issued for Uniontown man who allegedly fired gun
A warrant was issued for a Uniontown man who allegedly pulled a gun on and threatened to kill several people Friday night.
State police said Eric David Love Sr., 24, allegedly then went outside the residence in the village of Searights and slashed a vehicle's tires. He allegedly fired off several shots before running into nearby woods, police said.
The warrant charges Love with terroristic threats, simple assault, endangering the welfare of a child, harassment and criminal mischief.
Anyone with information on Love's whereabouts is asked to contact police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Zombie Prom organizers plan ‘a night to dismember’
- Fairchance man’s rape trial opens with testimony by alleged victims
- Fayette woman charged with threatening to torch home
- Connellsville seeks ideas for using CDBG funds
- McCarthy: Highlands Hospital Auxiliary to host book sale
- Fayette County auto dealer under fire for loans
- Connellsville Coker museum to open this month
- Dawson VFC selling tickets for gun bash at Linden Hall
- Curtain rises on Penn State Fayette’s Shakespeare Festival
- Buckwheat, pancake supper fundraiser tradition for Ohiopyle firefighters
- Belle Vernon father of injured child pleads guilty to endangerment