Warrant issued for Uniontown man who allegedly fired gun
A warrant was issued for a Uniontown man who allegedly pulled a gun on and threatened to kill several people Friday night.
State police said Eric David Love Sr., 24, allegedly then went outside the residence in the village of Searights and slashed a vehicle's tires. He allegedly fired off several shots before running into nearby woods, police said.
The warrant charges Love with terroristic threats, simple assault, endangering the welfare of a child, harassment and criminal mischief.
Anyone with information on Love's whereabouts is asked to contact police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fire heavily damages Connellsville home
- Columnist knew, loved community
- Earlier start, free meals among changes as Connellsville Area schools start Monday
- Daily Courier columnist knew, loved Connellsville community
- 2 dead in Bullskin crash
- Late Frazier superintendent’s vision of new school nearly a reality
- Connellsville Crime Watch connects with police, online community
- Police: Former Fayette attorney who took drugs to jailed client apparently overdosed
- Italian festival returns to Uniontown
- Henry: Last week for Presbyterian church’s dumplings
- Fayette County stabbing suspect accused in 2009 attack