Connellsville police report tire slashings
Connellsville police are investigating who slashed the tires on 10 vehicles.
Police said the department received reports that 10 vehicles in the area of West Fayette Street had their tires slashed during Thursday evening into Friday morning.
Police are requesting anyone with information regarding the incident to contact Capt. Steven Shaffer of Patrolman Bryan Kendi with the Connellsville Police Department at 724-628-2501. Shaffer's extension is 101 and Kendi's extension is 151.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Connellsville boy enjoys VFD visit; 3-year-old asks for fireman’s coat, hat
- Fairchance man accused of sex assaults denies allegations
- Uniontown woman admits to role in Masontown robbery-beating
- Saltlick road problem fixed
- Connellsville Zombie Prom organizers plan ‘a night to dismember’
- Fayette woman charged with threatening to torch home
- Buckwheat, pancake supper fundraiser tradition for Ohiopyle firefighters
- Fairchance man’s rape trial opens with testimony by alleged victims
- Students learn team building at Fluid Power Challenge at Penn State Fayette
- Uniontown Art Club reaches Summit
- Fayette County auto dealer under fire for loans