Connellsville boy, aunt make imprint of spirit of Christmas giving
Through her tattooing business' Facebook, the two elicit contributions of new and used toys before Dec. 25 to replace those stolen at Baptist church
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Connellsville finances discussed
- Porterfield: Donegal Christian school plans blood drive
- Geibel distributes brand new computers to each student
- Supervisor testifies in trial of woman charged in deadly North Union crash
- Fayette dad’s appeal denied in 2012 conviction
- Uniontown woman goes on trial as driver in fatal wreck
- Connellsville mother leads charge for medical marijuana
- 3 donors to match, help ministries reach campaign goal
- Mystery writer to sign books at ArtWorks Connellsville
- Fayette officials reappoint dead man
- Connellsville business owner’s loss of pet prompts fund for animal respirators