Armed man robs Sunoco station in Bullskin
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, Dec. 28, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
A lone robber armed with a gun robbed a gas station in Bullskin this week.
Uniontown state police released the description of a man who used a handgun at about 6 p.m. Wednesday to hold up the Sunoco on Route 119 South.
The suspect was described as white, in his 40s, with a goatee. He was wearing a nylon stocking over his face when he pulled up to a full-serve gas pump, according to a news release.
From his two-door, burnt-orange car, which was described as similar to a 1990s Pontiac Sunfire, the man pointed the handgun at the attendant, police said.
He told the attendant in a raspy voice, “Give me the money, boy, and there will be no problem,” according to the release.
The attendant turned over $229 in cash to the man, who drove south in the direction of Connellsville, police said.
Paint was peeling from the hood of the car, which was snow-covered and dirty, according to the release.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Uniontown state police at 724-439-7111 and ask for investigating Trooper James Monkelis.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Juveniles waive charges to Fayette court in Connellsville Township assault/robbery
- South Union woman charged with vehicular homicide
- Mt. Pleasant man charged in 2 Connellsville robberies
- Fayette group pushes court to schedule referendum hearing
- Police seek German Township assailant
- Connellsville starting early planning for Christmas
- Falcon band performs at Disney World
- Connellsville area benefits from tourism grant program
- County Line Church to hold live Crucifixion re-enactment
- $1.3M equipment, which lowers voltage, leaves Connellsville for Charleroi
- Good Friday, Easter Sunday programs planned in Scottdale