Armed man robs Fayette County convenience store
State police are investigating an armed robbery at a South Union convenience store.
Police said a man entered the Circle K store on Hopwood-Fairchance Road carrying a black and silver-colored handgun. He demanded money from the clerk on duty around 10:25 p.m., police said.
The man, who was dressed in black clothing, left the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Uniontown or Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Geibel junior’s Eagle Scout project benefits parishioners
- Man faces multiple charges after chase in Uniontown
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center fundraising house tour returns after break
- Fire hits Dunbar Township trucking business
- Connellsville-area kids encouraged to decorate city’s Christmas tree with handmade ornaments
- Brownsville Area Middle School administrator placed on leave in threat investigation
- Connellsville council expected to accept resignation of city treasurer
- Daily Courier accepting gifts for Holiday Gift Club
- Vandergrift church to host hunter breakfast
- Uniontown man also charged in Connellsville burglary