South Union Township government reorganizes for 2013
Township government reorganizes for 2013
Supervisor Thomas Frankhouser was elected as chairman of the board of supervisors in South Union Township this week.
He was also named assistant treasurer, Southwest Regional Tax Bureau representative and Fayette County Tax Collection Committee delegate.
Supervisor Rick Vernon was elected as vice chairman, treasurer, alternative representative for the Southwest Regional Tax Bureau, alternative delegate with the Fayette County Tax Collection Committee and a delegate and voting delegate to the PSATS' Annual Educational Conference.
Supervisor Bob Schiffbauer was elected as secretary, alternative representative for the Southwest Regional Tax Bureau and alternative delegate with the Fayette County Tax Collection Committee.
All three supervisors were appointed as roadmasters.
Shauna Frankhouser was appointed as assistant secretary; James Davis with Davis & Davis was appointed as the township solicitor for a retainer of $6,000 per year plus $200 per hour; Simon John was appointed as the zoning hearing board solicitor at an hourly rate of $17; Charles Scott was appointed as a member of the vacancy board; United Bank was appointed as the depository for township funds.
Connie Belle was elected as the chairwoman of the board of auditors. Marty Reagan was elected as secretary.
Surety bond of township funds was set at $1 million; compensation for Schiffbauer as secretary was set at $8,500 per year; compensation for Vernon as treasurer was set at $8,500 per year and compensation for Frankhouser as assistant treasurer was set at $8,500 per year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Squirrel causes power outage on South Side Connellsville
- Connellsville Redevelopment Authority director touts revitalization
- Fayette County Fair nears kick-off
- Uniontown woman accused of stabbing man
- Everson OKs recreational burning ordinance
- Fayette municipalities will meet on land bank idea
- ‘Hairspray’ coming to State Theatre in Uniontown
- Rain doesn’t dampen spirit of Connellsville triathlon
- West Side Hill’s Italian Bash celebrates 15 years of food, fellowship
- Despite girl’s death from illness, Dunbar fundraiser will go on
- Volunteer firefighters hard to find in Mt. Pleasant, Scottdale