South Union Township government reorganizes for 2013
Township government reorganizes for 2013
Supervisor Thomas Frankhouser was elected as chairman of the board of supervisors in South Union Township this week.
He was also named assistant treasurer, Southwest Regional Tax Bureau representative and Fayette County Tax Collection Committee delegate.
Supervisor Rick Vernon was elected as vice chairman, treasurer, alternative representative for the Southwest Regional Tax Bureau, alternative delegate with the Fayette County Tax Collection Committee and a delegate and voting delegate to the PSATS' Annual Educational Conference.
Supervisor Bob Schiffbauer was elected as secretary, alternative representative for the Southwest Regional Tax Bureau and alternative delegate with the Fayette County Tax Collection Committee.
All three supervisors were appointed as roadmasters.
Shauna Frankhouser was appointed as assistant secretary; James Davis with Davis & Davis was appointed as the township solicitor for a retainer of $6,000 per year plus $200 per hour; Simon John was appointed as the zoning hearing board solicitor at an hourly rate of $17; Charles Scott was appointed as a member of the vacancy board; United Bank was appointed as the depository for township funds.
Connie Belle was elected as the chairwoman of the board of auditors. Marty Reagan was elected as secretary.
Surety bond of township funds was set at $1 million; compensation for Schiffbauer as secretary was set at $8,500 per year; compensation for Vernon as treasurer was set at $8,500 per year and compensation for Frankhouser as assistant treasurer was set at $8,500 per year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Trigger clause’ in ordinance unnecessary, says Connellsville’s health board
- Community Field Day fundraiser planned at East Park in Connellsville
- Robber threatens employee at Subway in Uniontown Mall
- Dawson native Leonard finishes season with Braves’ AAA affiliate
- Connellsville tech center names homecoming queen
- Final ‘Wednesdays at West Overton’ to feature Bullskin woman
- Connellsville area’s weather into December could be mixed bag
- Connellsville’s Mozart Music Club to celebrate 95th anniversary