Man uses stun gun in Uniontown pizza robbery
A pizza delivery driver told Uniontown police a man threatened her with a stun gun when she tried to deliver a pizza.
The woman told police she was delivering a pizza to a Farragut Street residence at 8:49 p.m. Saturday when she encountered a group of men in a nearby parking lot, according to a city police report.
One of them approached the driver, “zapped” the stun gun at her and demanded she give him the pizza, police said. The driver immediately drove away the area, but the man followed her for a short distance.
Police who went to the Farragut Street residence found it to be abandoned.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Canteen features Woodruff tribute
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center fundraising house tour returns after break
- Henry: Day of shopping planned at Connellsville library
- Man faces multiple charges after chase in Uniontown
- Geibel junior’s Eagle Scout project benefits parishioners
- Vandergrift church to host hunter breakfast
- Connellsville posts $174K deficit
- Valve repair needed to control water levels at Greenlick dam
- Fayette County man to serve 12-24 years for raping girl
- Fayette County commissioners blame shortfall on faulty estimates