Man uses stun gun in Uniontown pizza robbery
A pizza delivery driver told Uniontown police a man threatened her with a stun gun when she tried to deliver a pizza.
The woman told police she was delivering a pizza to a Farragut Street residence at 8:49 p.m. Saturday when she encountered a group of men in a nearby parking lot, according to a city police report.
One of them approached the driver, “zapped” the stun gun at her and demanded she give him the pizza, police said. The driver immediately drove away the area, but the man followed her for a short distance.
Police who went to the Farragut Street residence found it to be abandoned.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Redstone police sergeant put on unpaid leave in domestic dispute
- Indian Creek Valley Community Center demolition under way
- Purple Heart recipient from Connellsville Township soldiers on
- Connellsville’s St. Rita Christian Mothers to hold Nationality Day
- Veterans court program to begin in Fayette
- Connellsville Mum Festival to be held Saturday
- Fayette County communities proceed with proposed land bank to fight blight
- Parade of Mustangs to kick off Connellsville’s Mum Festival
- 30 days to decide fate of WCVI
- Defense: Friendship led to death penalty pursuit in Fayette case