Man uses stun gun in Uniontown pizza robbery
A pizza delivery driver told Uniontown police a man threatened her with a stun gun when she tried to deliver a pizza.
The woman told police she was delivering a pizza to a Farragut Street residence at 8:49 p.m. Saturday when she encountered a group of men in a nearby parking lot, according to a city police report.
One of them approached the driver, “zapped” the stun gun at her and demanded she give him the pizza, police said. The driver immediately drove away the area, but the man followed her for a short distance.
Police who went to the Farragut Street residence found it to be abandoned.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Walker: Photos sought for pictorial project at Connellsville Canteen
- Connellsville’s blighted property ordinance overcomes first hurdle
- Connellsville shooting victim identified
- Connellsville’s Francis Avenue paving project funding approved
- Connellsville piano, voice teacher Brooks to bring jazz to Scottdale gazebo
- Commissioners approve tax plan for South Union plaza
- Defense in Connellsville teen’s fatal shooting wants suspect’s statements to police suppressed
- Connellsville — a model trail town
- Connellsville’s Francis Avenue project could begin in fall
- Fayette commissioners clash over jail options
- Connellsville man charged in shooting