Bullet pierces Uniontown apartment
Published: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Two people were showered with plaster when a bullet entered their apartment in Uniontown.
The man and woman were in bed watching television inside their apartment at the Pershing Court public housing complex at 4:37 a.m. Monday when they heard as many as 15 gunshots, said Uniontown Police in a report.
The man told police he jumped out of bed and told the woman to stay down when plaster landed on both of them.
Police said they found two bullet holes in the exterior siding of the residence. One bullet entered the home, where it traveled through a closet and wall before striking a television and landing on the floor.
No injuries were reported. Police took the bullet into evidence.
- Kasunic wins district judge nominations
- Psychological exam on hold in child death
- Farmington’s Stone House to again hold Bike Night
- Connellsville-bound author says ‘Treknology’ isn’t near: It’s already here
- Fayette County judge approves $6,995 for court experts
- Cordaro, George Jr. top ballots for judge
- 5 advance in Connellsville Area School Board race
- Lincoln gets Democratic nod in Connellsville mayoral primary
- Longtime Perryopolis councilman loses bid
- Gaming Control Board approves Nemacolin casino’s entrance-fee plan
- Connellsville prepares for worst-case scenario
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
This cannot be the truth, its already illegal to shoot at someones residence. Maybe we need two laws against it.