Bullet pierces Uniontown apartment
Two people were showered with plaster when a bullet entered their apartment in Uniontown.
The man and woman were in bed watching television inside their apartment at the Pershing Court public housing complex at 4:37 a.m. Monday when they heard as many as 15 gunshots, said Uniontown Police in a report.
The man told police he jumped out of bed and told the woman to stay down when plaster landed on both of them.
Police said they found two bullet holes in the exterior siding of the residence. One bullet entered the home, where it traveled through a closet and wall before striking a television and landing on the floor.
No injuries were reported. Police took the bullet into evidence.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Democratic sheriff candidates in Fayette split on responsibility of office
- Fayette woman wins $13M discrimination lawsuit
- Mercer County group seeks input on trails from Connellsville
- Park, library upgrades on agenda for Connellsville Redevelopment Authority
- Frazier School District’s credit rating downgraded
- Connellsville Municipal Authority gets partial refund
- 12th annual Connellsville Community Yard Sale around corner
- Uniontown man accused of punching state trooper
- Fayette County Commissioner Zimmerlink lawsuit near $30K settlement
- Council members seek Democratic nomination for Fayette County controller