Bullet pierces Uniontown apartment
Two people were showered with plaster when a bullet entered their apartment in Uniontown.
The man and woman were in bed watching television inside their apartment at the Pershing Court public housing complex at 4:37 a.m. Monday when they heard as many as 15 gunshots, said Uniontown Police in a report.
The man told police he jumped out of bed and told the woman to stay down when plaster landed on both of them.
Police said they found two bullet holes in the exterior siding of the residence. One bullet entered the home, where it traveled through a closet and wall before striking a television and landing on the floor.
No injuries were reported. Police took the bullet into evidence.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Normalville church performs Christmas play
- Uniontown programs get $900K
- Connellsville man admitted drinking, fighting with victim before deadly 2013 crash, trooper testifies
- Fayette County judge refuses to dismiss dragging case against Hiller man
- Perryopolis police officer dies in Route 51 crash
- No tax increase for Everson next year
- Connellsville burning rules set to kick in
- Cochran House tours to benefit food bank
- Everson volunteer firefighters set to sell hoagies
- Betters is recognized at Connellsville Canteen
- Fallen Perryopolis police officer chased his dream