Florida man accused in 2000-2004 rapes in Fayette County
A Florida man who was 13 years old when police said he sexually assaulted a young Fayette County girl is charged as an adult with rape.
In addition, Brandon Lee Bosley, 26, of 7515 Cumber Drive, New Port Richey, Fla., is charged with aggravated indecent assault, statutory sexual assault, indecent assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child and unlawful contact with a minor.
In a criminal complaint, Trooper Daniel Boyd of state police at Uniontown said the assaults occurred between January 2000 and August 2004 at two locations in German Township. The victim, who is now an adult, told police Bosley sexually assaulted her more than 80 times when she was between the ages of 6 and 10.
The woman told police Bosley never threatened her, but she was afraid to tell anyone. She recently told her mother, police said, “because it has been bothering her for so long.”
The woman and her mother went to the Uniontown barracks on Jan. 9 to report the alleged assaults.
District Attorney Jack Heneks said Bosley is charged as an adult because he is now over age 17, and the juvenile justice system no longer has jurisdiction.
Bosley is wanted on an arrest warrant. Charges with Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Longtime Connellsville area business closes its doors
- Fayette jail foes want county to be stricken as intervenor in case
- Fayette Friends of Animals volunteer uses talent to help get her shelter animals adopted
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Connellsville man in 2013 accident
- Connellsville Health Board airs ordinance issues
- Man held for trial in dragging of Redstone cop
- Old water treatment plant in Dunbar Township destroyed by fire
- Contest seeks Fayette student entries to name road to jail
- Calvary United Methodist Church to hold 7th annual Gospel Sing
- Breakneck Church to hold flea market, bake sale
- Sirochman: Fayette genealogy workshop planned for Wednesday