Florida man accused in 2000-2004 rapes in Fayette County
A Florida man who was 13 years old when police said he sexually assaulted a young Fayette County girl is charged as an adult with rape.
In addition, Brandon Lee Bosley, 26, of 7515 Cumber Drive, New Port Richey, Fla., is charged with aggravated indecent assault, statutory sexual assault, indecent assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child and unlawful contact with a minor.
In a criminal complaint, Trooper Daniel Boyd of state police at Uniontown said the assaults occurred between January 2000 and August 2004 at two locations in German Township. The victim, who is now an adult, told police Bosley sexually assaulted her more than 80 times when she was between the ages of 6 and 10.
The woman told police Bosley never threatened her, but she was afraid to tell anyone. She recently told her mother, police said, “because it has been bothering her for so long.”
The woman and her mother went to the Uniontown barracks on Jan. 9 to report the alleged assaults.
District Attorney Jack Heneks said Bosley is charged as an adult because he is now over age 17, and the juvenile justice system no longer has jurisdiction.
Bosley is wanted on an arrest warrant. Charges with Masontown District Judge Randy Abraham.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Recreation Board looks for more choices at Movies at East Park
- Big things happening for FRIENDS of Carnegie Free Library
- ‘Hairspray Jr.’ comes to Connellsville
- St. Rita of Cascia Roman Catholic Church marks centennial in Connellsville
- Masontown man Packroni identifies defendant Harris as attacker
- Mt. Pleasant council picks police chief
- Fayette County man pleads guilty to attempted homicide for stabbing during argument
- Charges dropped in dad’s stabbing in South Connellsville
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police, claims innocence
- ‘Phantom’ breezes into Laurel Highlands High School
- Creepy, kooky cast bringing ‘The Addams Family’ to Connellsville Area stage