Police seek man who robbed Holiday Inn in Fayette County
State police in Uniontown are seeking witnesses to a hold up at the Holiday Inn on West Main Street early Monday.
Police said the gunman, a white man between 20 and 30 years old, entered the hotel about 2:07 a.m. and demanded money from the clerk.
Police said the man pointed a black handgun at the woman. No injuries were reported.
Police said the man ran out the door with $295 from the cash drawer, plus the victim's purse. Reports said he fled east toward Uniontown.
The robber wore a sweatshirt with “SP” on the top right chest area, black jeans, black gloves and tennis shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County history could fetch big bucks at Ohio auction
- Deer processing fee waived for Hunters Sharing the Harvest participants
- Porterfield: Hunters’ breakfast buffet planned at Mill Run Grille
- Salvation Army kicks off annual kettle campaign
- Washington Township woman savors family’s turkey farm tradition
- Man charged with impersonating doctor for free Nemacolin stay
- Christmas Cheer Club back to aid needy Mon Valley kids
- Ex-turnpike worker gets 16 years in child porn case
- Connellsville officers get bulletproof vests
- Poachers blamed for wounding bear that killed pets in Connellsville Twp.
- Valve repair needed to control water levels at Greenlick dam