Police seek man who robbed Holiday Inn in Fayette County
State police in Uniontown are seeking witnesses to a hold up at the Holiday Inn on West Main Street early Monday.
Police said the gunman, a white man between 20 and 30 years old, entered the hotel about 2:07 a.m. and demanded money from the clerk.
Police said the man pointed a black handgun at the woman. No injuries were reported.
Police said the man ran out the door with $295 from the cash drawer, plus the victim's purse. Reports said he fled east toward Uniontown.
The robber wore a sweatshirt with “SP” on the top right chest area, black jeans, black gloves and tennis shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Major storm skips past
- Connellsville looks for ways to raise money, cut expenses
- Buildings concern board
- South Connellsville mayor charged with transferring gun without council permission
- Fayette dad’s appeal denied in 2012 conviction
- Mystery writer to sign books at ArtWorks Connellsville
- Twin pizza shop owners in Connellsville rise to The Challenge
- Senator opens Connellsville office
- Fayette County relies on Westmoreland response team for pet rescues
- Everson dealing with water issues
- Report on cause of Uniontown train derailment not due for weeks