Police seek man who robbed Holiday Inn in Fayette County
State police in Uniontown are seeking witnesses to a hold up at the Holiday Inn on West Main Street early Monday.
Police said the gunman, a white man between 20 and 30 years old, entered the hotel about 2:07 a.m. and demanded money from the clerk.
Police said the man pointed a black handgun at the woman. No injuries were reported.
Police said the man ran out the door with $295 from the cash drawer, plus the victim's purse. Reports said he fled east toward Uniontown.
The robber wore a sweatshirt with “SP” on the top right chest area, black jeans, black gloves and tennis shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville father to plead guilty in stabbing
- 3 accused in Uniontown in use of stolen credit card
- Winery proposed for dry Saltlick
- Bridge, road grants OK’d for work in Perry Township
- Connellsville native, puppeteer makes it to semifinals of ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Daily Courier columnist knew, loved Connellsville community
- Fire heavily damages Connellsville home
- New Fayette County assistant DA named
- Barn fire no obstacle to opening of farm store near Dawson
- Fayette County house from ‘The Silence of the Lambs’ up for sale
- Pilgrims ready to return to Mt. St. Macrina