Police seek man who robbed Holiday Inn in Fayette County
State police in Uniontown are seeking witnesses to a hold up at the Holiday Inn on West Main Street early Monday.
Police said the gunman, a white man between 20 and 30 years old, entered the hotel about 2:07 a.m. and demanded money from the clerk.
Police said the man pointed a black handgun at the woman. No injuries were reported.
Police said the man ran out the door with $295 from the cash drawer, plus the victim's purse. Reports said he fled east toward Uniontown.
The robber wore a sweatshirt with “SP” on the top right chest area, black jeans, black gloves and tennis shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville foundation preserves local theater treasure
- Father-and-son blacksmiths still firing up forge in Farmington
- Uniontown songwriter draws big inspiration from Bigfoot for new CD
- Mill Run woman sentenced in daughter’s death
- Dormant Connellsville community committee donates $3.7K
- Seton Hill student to run for Connellsville Council
- Warrant issued for Hopwood man accused of burglary
- Members of Dawson church to continue Palm Sunday tradition
- Former Connellsville councilman’s foresight led to happier trails
- Connellsville Rite Aid robbed
- New HR director in place in Fayette; commissioner remains opposed to hiring