State police investigate Hopwood pharmacy robbery
Published: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, January 26, 2013
State police in Uniontown are seeking information on a man who held up a pharmacy in Hopwood Thursday and fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
Police said a white man in his 40s entered Rx Plus at 1238 National Pike about 1:45 p.m. and demanded cash from the register. The man told the clerk he had a handgun but did not show one, police said. He fled the store on foot in an unknown direction.
Police said the robber is approximately 5 feet, 6 inches tall and wore a navy baseball cap, blue coat and gold-rimmed glasses.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone police at 724-439-7111.
- Charleroi-based firm lands day reporting center contract
- Connellsville’s Memorial Day features wreath toss, recitation of Gettysburg Address
- Stretch of Route 43 in North Union dedicated to veterans
- Connellsville Industrial Enterprises dissolving, showering nonprofits with donations
- Historic Mon ferryboat might be making last trip between Fayette, Washington
- Newest Dunbar Community Festival ornament is now available
- Dunbar, Vanderbilt plan Monday services
- Kula holds hearings on Small Games of Chance law
- Acme church to host yard sale this weekend
- Geibel names 2013’s top students
- Connellsville set for 9th annual Geranium Festival
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.