Bed and breakfast planned for Connellsville
The Connellsville Planning Commission on Tuesday approved the site plan for a proposed bed and breakfast in the city.
Connellsville City Councilman Tom Karpiak told the board about his plans to convert the former New Haven Collectables at 806 W. Crawford Ave. into a bed and breakfast.
“It's for the transient bike-trail people,” Karpiak said.
Karpiak said no further construction will be needed for the proposed six-room bed and breakfast, which does not yet have a name.
Each bedroom will have its own bathroom and shower.
Only breakfast will be provided to the guests.
No parking will be added. Vehicles would have to park on the street, but Karpiak said most of the guests will be arriving on bicycle.
The board approved the site review, which will be sent to the county for final approval.
Mark Hofmann is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-626-3539.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Former Fayette prison worker files suit in attack
- New York man pleads guilty in Nemacolin incident
- Connellsville diners can again ‘Savor the Avenue’
- Mother of Fayette County killer wants to testify in closed courtroom
- Acme teen excited to experience fair as queen
- Connellsville Recreation Board revives Tangled Up in Brew
- Fayette County commissioner Zapotosky upholds promise, won’t seek 3rd term
- Bike Fest returns to Yough Park