Daily Courier now accepting candidate announcements
The Daily Courier is accepting announcements from candidates whose names will appear on the ballot in the May 21 primary election.
Announcements will not be accepted after March 27, which is the last day for withdrawal by candidates who filed nominating petitions.
On Tuesday, potential candidates can begin to circulate nominating petitions. Petitions must be filed with the election office by March 12 with the correct number of signatures and all fees paid.
When submitting announcements to the Daily Courier, please include contact information. Announcements should be directed to Roxanne Abramowitz at email@example.com or Rose Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions, call 724-626-3530 or 724-626-3532.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville teen charged in attack on 80-year-old man, daughter allowed to play high school basketball
- Trinity United Presbyterian offers Festival of Lessons and Carols
- A Christmas story: Childhood holiday in Dunbar recollected
- Connellsville High announces leads for March musical
- Cochran House tours to benefit food bank
- Uniontown self-help book author finds ‘Inner Peace’ through writing
- Uniontown man charged with raping 2 girls
- Torture argument allowed in Connellsville homicide case
- No tax increase for Everson next year
- Uniontown programs get $900K
- Stanley Cup coming to Ice Mine in Dunbar Township