Daily Courier now accepting candidate announcements
The Daily Courier is accepting announcements from candidates whose names will appear on the ballot in the May 21 primary election.
Announcements will not be accepted after March 27, which is the last day for withdrawal by candidates who filed nominating petitions.
On Tuesday, potential candidates can begin to circulate nominating petitions. Petitions must be filed with the election office by March 12 with the correct number of signatures and all fees paid.
When submitting announcements to the Daily Courier, please include contact information. Announcements should be directed to Roxanne Abramowitz at email@example.com or Rose Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions, call 724-626-3530 or 724-626-3532.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Gaming proceeds fund emergency units
- wintry wrath on the Horizon
- South Connellsville Mayor Casini arraigned in gun case
- Uniontown woman goes on trial as driver in fatal wreck
- Supervisor testifies in trial of woman charged in deadly North Union crash
- Connellsville business owner’s loss of pet prompts fund for animal respirators
- Fayette County zoning board considers proposed resort in Dunbar Township
- Connellsville finances discussed
- Measles warning issued to Connellsville
- Big future seen for former Fayette grocery warehouse
- Mystery writer to sign books at ArtWorks Connellsville