Daily Courier now accepting candidate announcements
The Daily Courier is accepting announcements from candidates whose names will appear on the ballot in the May 21 primary election.
Announcements will not be accepted after March 27, which is the last day for withdrawal by candidates who filed nominating petitions.
On Tuesday, potential candidates can begin to circulate nominating petitions. Petitions must be filed with the election office by March 12 with the correct number of signatures and all fees paid.
When submitting announcements to the Daily Courier, please include contact information. Announcements should be directed to Roxanne Abramowitz at email@example.com or Rose Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions, call 724-626-3530 or 724-626-3532.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Vandergrift church to host hunter breakfast
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center fundraising house tour returns after break
- Man faces multiple charges after chase in Uniontown
- Geibel junior’s Eagle Scout project benefits parishioners
- Brownsville Area Middle School administrator placed on leave in threat investigation
- Daily Courier accepting gifts for Holiday Gift Club
- State police probe alleged plot targeting educators in Brownsville
- Uniontown man charged with taking $16K from PTO
- Architect picked to examine Fayette County jail
- Connellsville to kick off season with 2 big yule events