Daily Courier now accepting candidate announcements
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Feb. 18, 2013, 5:24 p.m.
The Daily Courier is accepting announcements from candidates whose names will appear on the ballot in the May 21 primary election.
Announcements will not be accepted after March 27, which is the last day for withdrawal by candidates who filed nominating petitions.
On Tuesday, potential candidates can begin to circulate nominating petitions. Petitions must be filed with the election office by March 12 with the correct number of signatures and all fees paid.
When submitting announcements to the Daily Courier, please include contact information. Announcements should be directed to Roxanne Abramowitz at email@example.com or Rose Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions, call 724-626-3530 or 724-626-3532.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lemont woman accused of stealing purses, using credit cards
- Election board rejects ballot referendum on Fayette County prison issues
- West Leisenring band’s EP release party to benefit firefighters
- Texas company offers investment in millions to upgrade Everson plant
- Geibel alumnus Sammy Brooks to perform jazz during tuition fundraiser on Saturday
- Recording studio joins Connellsville community center’s growing artist enclave
- Connellsville Community Yard Sale set May 3; enrollment deadline is April 28
- UFO, Bigfoot encounters to be discussed at Connellsville library program
- Closure of West Side News shocks previous owners
- County Line Church to hold live Crucifixion re-enactment
- Small-business opportunities exist in the Fay-West