Bullet hits Uniontown home
Published: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Bullet shot through window, lodges in wall
No one was hurt when a bullet went through a window and became lodged in a wall in a Uniontown residence on Monday, police said.
Someone fired the shot from Lenox Street at 10:20 p.m., according to a police report. The bullet traveled into the residence on Walnut Street.
Officers recovered a bullet fragment from the home's wall, according to the report, but were not able to find the person who fired the shot.
- Stretch of Route 43 in North Union dedicated to veterans
- Charleroi-based firm lands day reporting center contract
- Former Latrobe man gets hearing to decide on double-murder
- Kasunic wins district judge nominations
- East Park’s overlook castle restored, ready for visitors
- Constable discovers marijuana plants on porch of Uniontown residence
- Connellsville Industrial Enterprises dissolving, showering nonprofits with donations
- Connellsville set for 9th annual Geranium Festival
- Frazier residents get details on school project
- Historic Mon ferryboat might be making last trip between Fayette, Washington
- Acme church to host yard sale this weekend
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.