Bullet hits Uniontown home
Bullet shot through window, lodges in wall
No one was hurt when a bullet went through a window and became lodged in a wall in a Uniontown residence on Monday, police said.
Someone fired the shot from Lenox Street at 10:20 p.m., according to a police report. The bullet traveled into the residence on Walnut Street.
Officers recovered a bullet fragment from the home's wall, according to the report, but were not able to find the person who fired the shot.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Connellsville area poverty simulation opens people’s eyes
- Connellsville considers axing paid firefighters
- 3 men to stand trial over runaway Latrobe foster children
- Albert Gallatin bus driver pleads guilty to sexual assault
- Longtime Connellsville area business closes its doors
- Fayette jail foes want county to be stricken as intervenor in case
- Connellsville Health Board airs ordinance issues
- Breakneck Church to hold flea market, bake sale
- Belle Vernon man accused of providing cocaine to teens
- Connellsville theater group ready to ‘Make a Deal’
- Old water treatment plant in Dunbar Township destroyed by fire