TribLIVE

| News


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

Bullskin Township home damaged in fire

Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
 

A man and woman were assisted by the American Red Cross Tuesday after a fire that broke out at 8:30 a.m. fire damaged their home at 1708 Memorial Blvd.

Jeff Kelley, Bullskin fire department first assistant chief, said it appeared that a malfunctioning heater ignited the blaze.

No one was home at the time, he said.

The single-story home sustained heavy smoke and water damage, Kelley said.

Red Cross spokeswoman Lauren Ashley said the adults were provided with food, clothing and shelter.

Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.

 

 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Fayette

  1. Building damaged, no injuries after Fayette recycling center fire
  2. Father-and-son blacksmiths still firing up forge in Farmington
  3. Connellsville foundation preserves local theater treasure
  4. Uniontown songwriter draws big inspiration from Bigfoot for new CD
  5. Dormant Connellsville community committee donates $3.7K
  6. Mill Run woman sentenced in daughter’s death
  7. Henry: Lenten lunch to be held at Presbyterian Church in Connellsville
  8. Former Connellsville councilman’s foresight led to happier trails
  9. Members of Dawson church to continue Palm Sunday tradition
  10. Connellsville area’s secular, parochial schools push students to excel academically, technologically, leaders say
  11. Nobody injured in Connellsville house fire