Bullskin Township home damaged in fire
A man and woman were assisted by the American Red Cross Tuesday after a fire that broke out at 8:30 a.m. fire damaged their home at 1708 Memorial Blvd.
Jeff Kelley, Bullskin fire department first assistant chief, said it appeared that a malfunctioning heater ignited the blaze.
No one was home at the time, he said.
The single-story home sustained heavy smoke and water damage, Kelley said.
Red Cross spokeswoman Lauren Ashley said the adults were provided with food, clothing and shelter.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Barefoot toddlers found wandering in Uniontown Hospital lot
- Fayette County Courthouse setting for ‘Magic and Mistletoe’
- Center at Penn State Fayette puts students on path to success
- Dinner-show to kick off holiday season at Albert Gallatin
- Quiz Bowl at Penn State Fayette gets students’ competitive juices flowing
- Connellsville Christmas Parade will be Dec. 5
- Juvenile accused in Uniontown store burglary
- Connellsville gears up for big Christmas celebration
- Springfield Twp. family thankful despite blaze
- Covenant Community Ministries unites 4 churches in Western Pa.
- Fayette twins injured as newborns expected to be adopted by foster mother