Fayette man accused of sexually assaulting 4-year-old girl
Published: Thursday, March 7, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, March 7, 2013
A warrant has been issued for a Springfield Township man who is accused of sexually assaulting a 4-year-old girl.
State police filed charges on Monday against Melvin Ray Jones, 39, of Hawkins Hollow Road, in connection with an incident that occurred on Newport Street between September and November 2012.
Jones is charged with aggravated indecent assault and indecent assault. He is incarcerated in the Fayette County Prison on unrelated charges.
Jones will be arraigned before Connellsville District Judge Ronald Haggerty Jr.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Embattled Fayette City mayor wants family money back
- Man admits to having, intending to share pot
- Judge orders review of write-in votes
- Scottdale Business and Professional Women’s Club to have ‘Nite Out’
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Bullskin crash
- Hearing continued for party stabbing suspect from North Union
- C&O Canal Towpath Trail ‘judged’ as great recreation
- Dunbar library wants children to ‘dig’ reading for summer fun June to August
- Commissioners OK using Fayette funds to start work for new jail
- Fayette County man dies in 4-vehicle crash
- Connellsville up for fix-up money