Daily Courier seeking questions for candidates
Daily Courier seeks questions for candidates
The Daily Courier has invited candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council to a candidates' forum.
The forum will be held at 6-7:30 p.m. April 22 in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Citizens are invited to send to us questions you would like us to present to the candidates.
Questions can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; faxed to 724-626-3567; or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Vietnam vets from Fayette recall service — and those who didn’t make it home
- Connellsville WWII veteran recalls close calls as a bomber navigator
- Connellsville board set to tackle budget
- Gulf War veteran restores Uniontown mansion
- South Connellsville man has fond memories of service in Navy
- Army unit reunites to honor fallen comrade in Uniontown
- Brownsville Boy Scouts make sure vets are not forgotten
- Keepsake ornament depicts Dunbar church history
- Connellsville building owner uses graffiti to point out unsightly demolition debris
- Lynn: Memorial Day service to be held in Tri-Town area
- Fayette County area communities plan Memorial Day events