Daily Courier seeking questions for candidates
Published: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 7:12 p.m.
Updated: Monday, March 18, 2013
Daily Courier seeks questions for candidates
The Daily Courier has invited candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council to a candidates' forum.
The forum will be held at 6-7:30 p.m. April 22 in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Citizens are invited to send to us questions you would like us to present to the candidates.
Questions can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; faxed to 724-626-3567; or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
- Uniontown teacher makes the grade
- Laurel Highlands academic quiz team awaits results of state competition
- Trust’s Golden Reunion rolls out welcome mat
- City’s financial status under debate
- Group to suggest options to improve prison operations
- Geibel names 2013’s top students
- DeWitt claims politics played into charges against him
- Historic ferry could become idled
- Renovations complete at Pleasant Valley Country Club
- Connellsville mayoral candidate Joshua DeWitt held for trial in chop shop case
- Eberly Campus chancellor leaving
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.