David Butler announces candidacy for Bullskin Township supervisor
David Butler has announced his candidacy for Bullskin supervisor. He has worked in the construction field all of his life.
Butler is experienced in the installation of water and sewage lines, the building of roads and operating and maintaining the equipment.
“I have the qualifications to serve in a manner that would benefit all residents of Bullskin Township. I feel it is very important to deal honestly with the problems and issues of the people of our township. I am a hard-working man and I will not make idle promises. My goal is to do what's right for the people of Bullskin. I am on the Democratic ticket, but a write-in vote on the Republican ticket would be greatly appreciated,” Butler said.
Butler was born and raised in Bullskin. He is engaged to Lois Beal, and combined they have five children and 12 grandchildren.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Building collapses in Connellsville; mound of debris lands in street
- Connellsville focuses on revenues at first budget meeting
- Former Holy Trinity church to be remembered in Geibel service
- Bullskin supervisors award bids for Spruce Hollow Road bridge project
- Skyliners to perform in Connellsville
- Fayette DA urges end to verbal warfare
- Fayette trick-or-treaters will have to bundle up
- More than 100 attend preview of video project ‘Faces and Voices of Connellsville’ at library
- Florida man warns Connellsville junior high schoolers about smoking dangers
- Inaugural event to initiate Arts Endowment program set for Connellsville
- Smithfield-Masontown Road section reopens