David Butler announces candidacy for Bullskin Township supervisor
David Butler has announced his candidacy for Bullskin supervisor. He has worked in the construction field all of his life.
Butler is experienced in the installation of water and sewage lines, the building of roads and operating and maintaining the equipment.
“I have the qualifications to serve in a manner that would benefit all residents of Bullskin Township. I feel it is very important to deal honestly with the problems and issues of the people of our township. I am a hard-working man and I will not make idle promises. My goal is to do what's right for the people of Bullskin. I am on the Democratic ticket, but a write-in vote on the Republican ticket would be greatly appreciated,” Butler said.
Butler was born and raised in Bullskin. He is engaged to Lois Beal, and combined they have five children and 12 grandchildren.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville middle schoolers ‘Adopt a Grandparent’
- Sex trafficking survivor to speak at Penn State Fayette
- Uniontown freight train derailment blamed on bad crossties
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center marking milestone
- Coroner identifies body in Yough River as Carnegie man
- Bullskin Township Elementary student council gets students involved
- Porterfield: Champion’s County Line Church to serve chicken and biscuit dinner
- Presentation shines light on Dunbar’s industrial past
- Dunbar Borough Elementary accepting children for Pre-K Counts program
- Former Redstone officer indicted in civil rights case
- Fayette County prosecutors drop charges filed by indicted ex-officer