David Butler announces candidacy for Bullskin Township supervisor
David Butler has announced his candidacy for Bullskin supervisor. He has worked in the construction field all of his life.
Butler is experienced in the installation of water and sewage lines, the building of roads and operating and maintaining the equipment.
“I have the qualifications to serve in a manner that would benefit all residents of Bullskin Township. I feel it is very important to deal honestly with the problems and issues of the people of our township. I am a hard-working man and I will not make idle promises. My goal is to do what's right for the people of Bullskin. I am on the Democratic ticket, but a write-in vote on the Republican ticket would be greatly appreciated,” Butler said.
Butler was born and raised in Bullskin. He is engaged to Lois Beal, and combined they have five children and 12 grandchildren.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Veterans court program to begin in Fayette
- Indian Creek Valley Community Center demolition under way
- Connellsville’s St. Rita Christian Mothers to hold Nationality Day
- Connellsville Mum Festival to be held Saturday
- Fayette County chop shop operation nets jail time, payment of restitution
- Upper Tyrone supervisor hopes to mitigate trash dumping problem
- Woman killed in Fayette County van-motorcycle collision
- Purple Heart recipient from Connellsville Township soldiers on
- Defense: Friendship led to death penalty pursuit in Fayette case
- Lynn: DL&V fire department selling tickets for Sportsmen’s Bash
- Fayette DA’s office will remain on death penalty case