David Butler announces candidacy for Bullskin Township supervisor
David Butler has announced his candidacy for Bullskin supervisor. He has worked in the construction field all of his life.
Butler is experienced in the installation of water and sewage lines, the building of roads and operating and maintaining the equipment.
“I have the qualifications to serve in a manner that would benefit all residents of Bullskin Township. I feel it is very important to deal honestly with the problems and issues of the people of our township. I am a hard-working man and I will not make idle promises. My goal is to do what's right for the people of Bullskin. I am on the Democratic ticket, but a write-in vote on the Republican ticket would be greatly appreciated,” Butler said.
Butler was born and raised in Bullskin. He is engaged to Lois Beal, and combined they have five children and 12 grandchildren.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lynn: Fayette communities enjoying holidays
- A Christmas story: Childhood holiday in Dunbar recollected
- Connellsville teen charged in attack on 80-year-old man, daughter allowed to play high school basketball
- Uniontown self-help book author finds ‘Inner Peace’ through writing
- Connellsville man admitted drinking, fighting with victim before deadly 2013 crash, trooper testifies
- Connellsville High announces leads for March musical
- Uniontown man charged with raping 2 girls
- Trinity United Presbyterian offers Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Fayette County judge refuses to dismiss dragging case against Hiller man
- Fayette man faces prison for mail fraud
- Connellsville Faith Fighters’ fundraiser brings warmth to many