Candidates forum set; questions from public sought
The Daily Courier is inviting residents to submit questions for candidates seeking party nominations for Connellsville mayor and city council.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
Questions can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; faxed to 724-626-3567 or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Uniontown robbery suspect admitted guilt, detective testifies
- PennDOT schedules bridge meeting
- Dunbar Township woman, toddler critical after crash
- Connellsville native Stafford remembered for her generosity
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center
- $1.2M flowing to Connellsville through partnership program
- Refurbishing Uniontown church’s grotto is Eagle Scout project
- ‘Bank at the Train Station’ to hold grand opening Saturday
- Connellsville board hires assistant principal, coach
- Connellsville’s ‘Mr. Trombone’ loves his life in small hometown