Candidates forum set; questions from public sought
The Daily Courier is inviting residents to submit questions for candidates seeking party nominations for Connellsville mayor and city council.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
Questions can be submitted by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; faxed to 724-626-3567 or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tours of Nemacolin Castle in Brownsville offer history, ghost stories
- 2 retired state troopers seek Fayette sheriff’s post
- Ten Commandments monument in Connellsville moves to church property next to senior high
- Connellsville job fair continues to grow
- Connellsville voters in Second Ward to report to new polling location
- Bullskin Township Historical Society has its own ‘Iron Furnace Man’
- Changes made to annual Fall Foliage Ride on Yough River Trail
- Fayette County candidates to meet with voters for ‘Cookies and Coffee’
- Fayette County officer pleads guilty to punching man
- Changes made to annual Fall Foliage Ride
- Connellsville Coker museum to open this month