Candidates forum set; questions from public sought
The Daily Courier is inviting residents to submit questions for candidates seeking party nominations for Connellsville mayor and city council.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
Questions can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; faxed to 724-626-3567 or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Gulf War veteran restores Uniontown mansion
- Army unit reunites to honor fallen comrade in Uniontown
- Lynn: Memorial Day service to be held in Tri-Town area
- Brownsville Boy Scouts make sure vets are not forgotten
- South Connellsville man has fond memories of service in Navy
- Keepsake ornament depicts Dunbar church history
- Connellsville building owner uses graffiti to point out unsightly demolition debris
- On 1st Mother’s Day, mom thankful for woman who brought twins into world
- Upper Tyrone sewer plans moving forward
- Connellsville details its Memorial Day parade lineup
- Civil War Festival preparations set