Candidates forum set; questions from public sought
The Daily Courier is inviting residents to submit questions for candidates seeking party nominations for Connellsville mayor and city council.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
Questions can be submitted by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; faxed to 724-626-3567 or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Redstone police sergeant put on unpaid leave in domestic dispute
- Connellsville’s St. Rita Christian Mothers to hold Nationality Day
- Veterans court program to begin in Fayette
- Indian Creek Valley Community Center demolition under way
- Upper Tyrone supervisor hopes to mitigate trash dumping problem
- Connellsville Mum Festival to be held Saturday
- Defense: Friendship led to death penalty pursuit in Fayette case
- Fayette County chop shop operation nets jail time, payment of restitution
- FEMA to review Fayette’s flood plains
- Circles Connellsville receives $5K from Diocese of Greensburg