Candidates forum set; questions from public sought
The Daily Courier is inviting residents to submit questions for candidates seeking party nominations for Connellsville mayor and city council.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
Questions can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; faxed to 724-626-3567 or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Greater Connellsville chamber seeks nominations
- Lynn: Fayette communities enjoying holidays
- Connellsville Polar Bear Club ready for New Year’s
- Uniontown self-help book author finds ‘Inner Peace’ through writing
- A Christmas story: Childhood holiday in Dunbar recollected
- Trinity United Presbyterian offers Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Connellsville burning rules set to kick in
- Everson volunteer firefighters set to sell hoagies
- Connellsville teen charged in attack on 80-year-old man, daughter allowed to play high school basketball
- Stanley Cup coming to Ice Mine in Dunbar Township
- Fallen Perryopolis police officer chased his dream