Candidates forum set; questions from public sought
The Daily Courier is inviting residents to submit questions for candidates seeking party nominations for Connellsville mayor and city council.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
Questions can be submitted by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; faxed to 724-626-3567 or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tangled Up in Brew beer festival returns to Connellsville
- Car, bike show to outfit South Connellsville police
- ‘Zombieville’ rises again for Connellsville 5K race
- Dunbar library in jeopardy of closing
- Falcons to host ‘Kitty Cat Game’
- Apple Dumpling Festival planned at Connellsville Presbyterian Church
- Fayette County officials respond to complaints about jail
- Connellsville to crown homecoming queen Oct. 3
- Ambrosini won’t give up on new prison for Fayette County
- Pioneer Days a celebration of Perryopolis past
- Connellsville author releases series of 3 books