Candidates forum set; questions from public sought
The Daily Courier is inviting residents to submit questions for candidates seeking party nominations for Connellsville mayor and city council.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
Questions can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; faxed to 724-626-3567 or mailed to Daily Courier, 127 W. Apple St., Connellsville, PA 15425. Questions must be submitted by April 8.
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Rite Aid robbed
- Mill Run woman sentenced in daughter’s death
- New HR director in place in Fayette; commissioner remains opposed to hiring
- Robbery charges against Elizabeth Township man dismissed
- Everyone encouraged to participate in Connellsville Holy Week events
- Connellsville area’s secular, parochial schools push students to excel academically, technologically, leaders say
- Connellsville boasts connections to Hollywood, history-making athletes
- Fayette County students take on Williams Fluid Power Challenge
- Connellsville-area group shares photos, stories, legacy
- Connellsville center to host Eggstravaganza
- Intermediate Unit opens adult learning center in Uniontown