Connellsville officers part of special enforcement patrol on roads
Throughout the month of April, the Connellsville Police Department will be participating in Wave 1 of the Pennsylvania Aggressive Driving Enforcement.
Select police officers will patrol city roadways and highways, focusing on speeding, work-zone safety, careless driving, reckless driving, following too closely and other designated vehicle code violations.
The goal of PADE is to reduce the number of aggressive-driving-related collisions, injuries and deaths across Pennsylvania.
Violators could face costly fines along with points assigned by the Department of Transportation.
Connellsville officers are asking motorists to slow down, leave plenty of time for congested travel, be patient with other motorists and be alert for construction zones and construction workers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Uniontown songwriter draws big inspiration from Bigfoot for new CD
- Father-and-son blacksmiths still firing up forge in Farmington
- Connellsville foundation preserves local theater treasure
- Mill Run woman sentenced in daughter’s death
- Seton Hill student to run for Connellsville Council
- Dormant Connellsville community committee donates $3.7K
- Warrant issued for Hopwood man accused of burglary
- Zimmerlink seeking 4th term in Fayette
- Members of Dawson church to continue Palm Sunday tradition
- Connellsville Rite Aid robbed
- Connellsville area’s secular, parochial schools push students to excel academically, technologically, leaders say