Deadline approaching for questions for candidates forum
The Daily Courier will accept possible questions for its upcoming candidates forum for city mayor and council until April 8.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Dunbar Township woman, toddler critical after crash
- 58-acre site for proposed Fayette County jail back on market
- ‘Bank at the Train Station’ to hold grand opening Saturday
- Connellsville native Stafford remembered for her generosity
- $1.2M flowing to Connellsville through partnership program
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Uniontown robbery suspect admitted guilt, detective testifies
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Panel looks at staffing needs for scuttled Fayette County jail
- Refurbishing Uniontown church’s grotto is Eagle Scout project