Deadline approaching for questions for Daily Courier candidates forum
The Daily Courier will accept possible questions for its upcoming candidates forum for city mayor and council until April 8.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Champion Christian School students to present biblical-based musical
- FRIENDS of Carnegie Free Library of Connellsville seeks members
- Fire at North Union industrial building ruled accidental
- Lynn: Crazy Cowboy Band to perform at Dawson Brownfield center
- Fayette woman wins $13M discrimination lawsuit
- Laurel Highlands teacher ‘humbled’ by St. Vincent award
- Police receive more reports of alligator in Monongahela River
- Podiatrist, 6 others to stand trial in Fayette painkiller case
- Park, library upgrades on agenda for Connellsville Redevelopment Authority
- Official says Connellsville on right path
- Geibel grad dreams big, lands role in second feature film