Deadline approaching for questions for Daily Courier candidates forum
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, April 5, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
The Daily Courier will accept possible questions for its upcoming candidates forum for city mayor and council until April 8.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Masontown girl pulls off heroic task at state farm show
- Cause of Republic blaze under investigation
- Connellsville community center enjoying rebirth
- UFO, Bigfoot encounters to be discussed at Connellsville library program
- ‘Going downtown’ with dad, mom in ’50s among Connellsville native’s treasured memories
- Knife incident on bus gives Connellsville Area School District pause
- New Haven Hose Company awarded $25,000
- Dawson mayor, CSX aim to repair railroad crossing at intersection
- South Connellsville accepts police chief’s resignation
- Mt. Pleasant man charged in 2 Connellsville robberies
- Curfew concerns presented to Connellsville mayor