Deadline approaching for questions for Daily Courier candidates forum
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, April 5, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
The Daily Courier will accept possible questions for its upcoming candidates forum for city mayor and council until April 8.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nomination for Connellsville mayor and city council have been invited to a candidates forum being sponsored by The Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
The forum will be held April 22 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Due to time constraints, there is no guarantee all submitted questions will be presented.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Texas company offers investment in millions to upgrade Everson plant
- Election board rejects ballot referendum on Fayette County prison issues
- Geibel alumnus Sammy Brooks to perform jazz during tuition fundraiser on Saturday
- West Leisenring band’s EP release party to benefit firefighters
- Planning underway for Connellsville Christmas event
- Connellsville Community Yard Sale set May 3; enrollment deadline is April 28
- Lemont woman accused of stealing purses, using credit cards
- Police pursuit ends with Smithfield suspect wounded, thirsty for beer
- Recording studio joins Connellsville community center’s growing artist enclave
- CAHS Patriots’ annual auction set for May 8
- Closure of West Side News shocks previous owners