Uniontown man convicted in indecent assault
A Uniontown man was convicted of indecent assault on Thursday following a jury trial.
A jury returned the guilty verdict against David DeWayne Walters, 34, in a trial before Senior Judge Gerald Solomon.
The victim, now 16, testified she was 10 years old when Walters touched her inappropriately at a South Union residence. The girl testified that Walters also forced her to fondle him.
Walters testified the accusations were false.
Sentencing is set for April 11 before Solomon.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lynn: Vanderbilt church to sponsor rabies clinic
- Leonard finishes season with Braves’ AAA affiliate
- Connellsville area’s weather into December could be mixed bag
- Frazier School Board chews over possibilities for Central Elementary
- Sheetz expansion project given OK by city zoning board
- For some, Dunbar Community Fest is a ‘homecoming’
- War display planned during Dunbar Fest
- Connellsville tech center names homecoming queen
- Evening of fun and games helps to fund foundation
- Volunteer program circles around poverty problem in Connellsville
- Geibel Catholic in Connellsville again achieves national academic excellence