Deadline approaching for questions for candidates forum
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, April 6, 2013, 1:11 a.m.
The Daily Courier will accept possible questions for its upcoming candidates forum for Connellsville mayor and council until Monday.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nominations for mayor and city council in the May 21 primary have been invited to the forum being sponsored by the Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
The forum will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. April 22 in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville starting early planning for Christmas
- Police seek German Township assailant
- Mt. Pleasant man charged in 2 Connellsville robberies
- Juveniles waive charges to Fayette court in Connellsville Township assault/robbery
- Falcon band performs at Disney World
- County Line Church to hold live Crucifixion re-enactment
- Good Friday, Easter Sunday programs planned in Scottdale
- Connellsville’s new curfew —with stiffer penalties — to begin on April 26
- $1.3M equipment, which lowers voltage, leaves Connellsville for Charleroi
- Connellsville police hitting the streets on foot and bikes
- Everson council to meet on Monday