Deadline approaching for questions for candidates forum
The Daily Courier will accept possible questions for its upcoming candidates forum for Connellsville mayor and council until Monday.
Candidates who filed petitions with the Fayette County Election Bureau and are seeking the nominations for mayor and city council in the May 21 primary have been invited to the forum being sponsored by the Daily Courier (Trib Total Media).
The forum will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. April 22 in the auditorium of the Carnegie Free Library. The public is encouraged to attend.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- A Christmas story: Childhood holiday in Dunbar recollected
- Trinity United Presbyterian offers Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Uniontown self-help book author finds ‘Inner Peace’ through writing
- Connellsville teen charged in attack on 80-year-old man, daughter allowed to play high school basketball
- Connellsville High announces leads for March musical
- Fallen Perryopolis police officer chased his dream
- Connellsville man admitted drinking, fighting with victim before deadly 2013 crash, trooper testifies
- Stanley Cup coming to Ice Mine in Dunbar Township
- Perryopolis police officer dies in Route 51 crash
- Normalville church performs Christmas play
- Inaugural food, toy drive slated for Connellsville