Police participate in warrants pickup
Connellsville police participated in a warrant pickup in the city on Thursday.
Police said individuals who had warrants against them were picked up in various locations in Connellsville.
All were arraigned by District Judge Ronald Haggerty and released on bond. Police said preliminary hearings are scheduled May 2 before Haggerty.
Pennsylvania state constables assisted in the warrant pickups.
Among those picked up were:
• William A. McLaughlin Jr., 30, Connellsville on counts of theft, forgery and access-device fraud.
• Seth McFarland, 20, Connellsville on counts of possession for intent to deliver.
• Jakob Cochran, 18, of Connellsville on counts of possession for intent to deliver.
• Joshua Younkin, 20, of Connellsville on counts of possession for intent to deliver.
• Steve Fabian, 53, of Connellsville on counts of possession for intent to deliver.
• Larry Serratta, 44, of Connellsville on two counts of simple assault and harassment.
• Tiffany Miller, 24, of Mt. Pleasant on counts of burglary, criminal trespass and harassment.
• Steven Miller, 22, of Connellsville on counts of burglary, criminal trespass and harassment.
Karl Polacek is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-626-3538 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County woman pleads guilty to trying to kill romantic rival with SUV
- ‘Trunk or Treat’ events designed to keep everyone safe
- Connellsville preps for nighttime treating
- Masontown councilman charged with harassment
- Perryopolis going greener
- Police look for suspect in attempted child-luring incident in North Union
- Somerset Trust Train Station Complex in Connellsville to hold grand opening
- Harlem Wizards will take to the court against Connellsville All Stars
- Pa. candidates address equal rights, economic equity in Connellsville
- Springfield Halloween parades set for Saturday
- Statements to stand in Connellsville High School athlete’s slaying