Police participate in warrants pickup
Connellsville police participated in a warrant pickup in the city on Thursday.
Police said individuals who had warrants against them were picked up in various locations in Connellsville.
All were arraigned by District Judge Ronald Haggerty and released on bond. Police said preliminary hearings are scheduled May 2 before Haggerty.
Pennsylvania state constables assisted in the warrant pickups.
Among those picked up were:
• William A. McLaughlin Jr., 30, Connellsville on counts of theft, forgery and access-device fraud.
• Seth McFarland, 20, Connellsville on counts of possession for intent to deliver.
• Jakob Cochran, 18, of Connellsville on counts of possession for intent to deliver.
• Joshua Younkin, 20, of Connellsville on counts of possession for intent to deliver.
• Steve Fabian, 53, of Connellsville on counts of possession for intent to deliver.
• Larry Serratta, 44, of Connellsville on two counts of simple assault and harassment.
• Tiffany Miller, 24, of Mt. Pleasant on counts of burglary, criminal trespass and harassment.
• Steven Miller, 22, of Connellsville on counts of burglary, criminal trespass and harassment.
Karl Polacek is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-626-3538 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Mum Festival to be held Saturday
- Indian Creek Valley Community Center demolition under way
- Connellsville’s St. Rita Christian Mothers to hold Nationality Day
- Fayette County chop shop operation nets jail time, payment of restitution
- Lynn: DL&V fire department selling tickets for Sportsmen’s Bash
- FEMA to review Fayette’s flood plains
- Upper Tyrone supervisor hopes to mitigate trash dumping problem
- Dunbar continues clean-up efforts after flood
- Connellsville’s Wednesday Walk to feature railroads with WWII connections
- Purple Heart recipient from Connellsville Township soldiers on
- Connellsville woman challenges residents to help displaced animals