Man shot outside apoartment building in Uniontown
Uniontown Police said a 34-year-old man was shot in the leg Saturday outside a small apartment building on Dunlap Street.
Police Lt. Thomas Kolencik said the shooting occurred shortly after 5 p.m. when the man walked into a yard behind the building. Authorities did not identify him.
Witnesses reported hearing two to four shots.
When police arrived, the man was on the kitchen floor of the apartment, Kolencik said.
He was taken by helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in Oakland, where was listed in stable condition, Kolencik said.
Police have identified two people of interest in the case.
No one has been charged, Kolencik said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Township VFD given $61,750 Homeland Security grant
- WCVI owner: Building not that bad
- Geibel announces homecoming court
- York Avenue Bridge could remain 1 lane for 3-5 years
- Car, bike show to outfit South Connellsville police
- Apple Dumpling Festival planned at Connellsville Presbyterian Church
- Tangled Up in Brew beer festival returns to Connellsville
- Project Talent fills Connellsville community center with creepy things
- Uniontown man to stand trial on drug, gun charges
- Time capsule sealing planned during Perryopolis Pioneer Days
- ‘Zombieville’ rises again for Connellsville 5K race