Man shot outside apoartment building in Uniontown
Uniontown Police said a 34-year-old man was shot in the leg Saturday outside a small apartment building on Dunlap Street.
Police Lt. Thomas Kolencik said the shooting occurred shortly after 5 p.m. when the man walked into a yard behind the building. Authorities did not identify him.
Witnesses reported hearing two to four shots.
When police arrived, the man was on the kitchen floor of the apartment, Kolencik said.
He was taken by helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in Oakland, where was listed in stable condition, Kolencik said.
Police have identified two people of interest in the case.
No one has been charged, Kolencik said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Former Fayette prison worker files suit in attack
- New York man pleads guilty in Nemacolin incident
- Connellsville Recreation Board revives Tangled Up in Brew
- Fayette County commissioner Zapotosky upholds promise, won’t seek 3rd term
- Bike Fest returns to Yough Park
- Belle Vernon Eagle Scout project draws praise
- Inaugural Geibel STEM camp gives pupils interactive, fun science experience
- Car cruises held every week in Connellsville
- Motorcyclist flees police through Uniontown at 120 mph
- Additional charges filed in Connellsville vandalism case
- Woman accused of stabbing man at Fayette housing complex