Man shot outside apoartment building in Uniontown
Uniontown Police said a 34-year-old man was shot in the leg Saturday outside a small apartment building on Dunlap Street.
Police Lt. Thomas Kolencik said the shooting occurred shortly after 5 p.m. when the man walked into a yard behind the building. Authorities did not identify him.
Witnesses reported hearing two to four shots.
When police arrived, the man was on the kitchen floor of the apartment, Kolencik said.
He was taken by helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in Oakland, where was listed in stable condition, Kolencik said.
Police have identified two people of interest in the case.
No one has been charged, Kolencik said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- National veterans charity to receive funds raised in Connellsville pageant
- Connellsville gets spring scouring
- Fire at North Union industrial building ruled accidental
- Lynn: Crazy Cowboy Band to perform at Dawson Brownfield center
- Couple hope Connellsville shop will attract trail users
- Connellsville-region grads to converge for Golden Reunion
- Henry: Job and education fair slated for Wednesday in Connellsville
- Geibel grad dreams big, lands role in second feature film
- Champion Christian School students to present biblical-based musical
- FRIENDS of Carnegie Free Library of Connellsville seeks members
- 3 oppose incumbent GOP Fayette commissioner