Man shot outside apoartment building in Uniontown
Uniontown Police said a 34-year-old man was shot in the leg Saturday outside a small apartment building on Dunlap Street.
Police Lt. Thomas Kolencik said the shooting occurred shortly after 5 p.m. when the man walked into a yard behind the building. Authorities did not identify him.
Witnesses reported hearing two to four shots.
When police arrived, the man was on the kitchen floor of the apartment, Kolencik said.
He was taken by helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian hospital in Oakland, where was listed in stable condition, Kolencik said.
Police have identified two people of interest in the case.
No one has been charged, Kolencik said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Winery proposed for dry Saltlick
- Connellsville father to plead guilty in stabbing
- Bridge, road grants OK’d for work in Perry Township
- 3 accused in Uniontown in use of stolen credit card
- Record golf ball collection drives Connellsville native
- Connellsville native, puppeteer makes it to semifinals of ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dunbar authority to sign railroad accord
- 4 projects suggested for block grant funding in Connellsville
- Daily Courier columnist knew, loved Connellsville community
- Columnist knew, loved community
- Fayette County man killed in ATV accident