Police investigate shooting at a Uniontown residence
A 34-year-old man, whom police did not identify, was shot at a Uniontown residence on Saturday afternoon.
The victim was wounded in the left leg, police Capt. David Rutter said on Sunday.
He was flown to UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland for treatment. His condition was unavailable on Sunday.
The shooting took place at the rear of 74 Dunlap St. about 5 p.m., police said.
“We are following several leads,” Rutter said.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call police at 724-430-2929.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County auto dealer under fire for loans
- Uniontown blaze under investigation
- Buckwheat, pancake supper fundraiser tradition for Ohiopyle firefighters
- Dunbar Township resident raises concerns about Morrell project
- Uniontown Art Club reaches Summit
- Students learn team building at Fluid Power Challenge at Penn State Fayette
- Fayette man to ask U.S. high court to block retrial in 1987 homicide case
- Judge halts Mt. Pleasant veterinarian’s effort to start clinic
- Curtain rises on Penn State Fayette’s Shakespeare Festival
- Pa. premier of ‘Gore Orphanage’ set at Brownsville Drive-In
- Perryopolis’ history reflects diverse heritage of region