Connellsville candidates' forum to be aired on local cable channel
Candidates' forum on TV
The Daily Courier's candidates' forum which was held last week featuring candidates for Connellsville mayor and council will be aired at 1 and 9 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday on Armstrong Cable Channel 20.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- 3 taken into custody after shots fired at East Park in Connellsville
- Fayette County doctor expects to go to prison in prescription scheme
- Connellsville’s Porter Theater to present ‘Seven Brides’
- Lower Tyrone man’s appeal on sewage permit denied, but supervisors sympathetic
- Fair weather expected for opening of Fayette County Fair
- Connellsville Circles program fights poverty
- Fayette warden wants to add 8 full-timers
- Man sentenced for fleeing from Redstone officer
- Connellsville cancer patient gets some ‘Satisfaction’ at Rolling Stones concert
- Man charged with threats against Fayette firefighters
- Fayette County townships’ leaders worry about water plant