Connellsville candidates' forum to be aired on local cable channel
By The Daily Courier
Published: Sunday, April 28, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
Candidates' forum on TV
The Daily Courier's candidates' forum which was held last week featuring candidates for Connellsville mayor and council will be aired at 1 and 9 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday on Armstrong Cable Channel 20.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- South Union woman charged with vehicular homicide
- Fayette group pushes court to schedule referendum hearing
- Juveniles waive charges to Fayette court in Connellsville Township assault/robbery
- Mt. Pleasant man charged in 2 Connellsville robberies
- Connellsville starting early planning for Christmas
- Police seek German Township assailant
- Good Friday, Easter Sunday programs planned in Scottdale
- Falcon band performs at Disney World
- County Line Church to hold live Crucifixion re-enactment
- Connellsville not yet worried about possible CDBG cuts
- Connellsville’s new curfew —with stiffer penalties — to begin on April 26