Fayette commissioners to meet at courthouse
Fayette County commissioners will meet in regular session at 10 a.m. Thursday in Courtroom One at the Fayette County Courthouse, 61 E. Main St., Uniontown.
The meeting was rescheduled to avoid a meeting space conflict with Tuesday's primary election.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Washington County native to lead Farmington arts center
- Good trail news for Connellsville
- Top 10 talent showcase set at Connellsville Area High School
- Connellsville details its Memorial Day parade lineup
- Shake-a-thon to help 5-year-old from Connellsville
- Man convicted in Redstone robbery plans to appeal sentence
- Fayette County communities plan Memorial Day services
- Fayette County area communities plan Memorial Day events
- PennDOT project in North Union delayed a week
- Perryopolis, Perry Township veterans groups plan Memorial Day service at Frazier High School
- Ornaments for sale to support Dunbar Community Fest