Masontown driver injured in crash
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
A Masontown man was taken to Uniontown Hospital after a one-vehicle crash early Sunday.
State police said Justin L. Shuff, 26, suffered moderate injuries in the 1:55 a.m. crash on Smock Road.
Police said Shuff was traveling westbound when his vehicle left the road and struck two trees.
Shuff was not listed as a patient in Uniontown Hospital on Monday afternoon, according to a spokeswoman..
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Texas company offers investment in millions to upgrade Everson plant
- Lemont woman accused of stealing purses, using credit cards
- Connellsville Community Yard Sale set May 3; enrollment deadline is April 28
- Geibel alumnus Sammy Brooks to perform jazz during tuition fundraiser on Saturday
- West Leisenring band’s EP release party to benefit firefighters
- Election board rejects ballot referendum on Fayette County prison issues
- Recording studio joins Connellsville community center’s growing artist enclave
- Small-business opportunities exist in the Fay-West
- Planning underway for Connellsville Christmas event