Constable discovers marijuana plants on porch of Uniontown residence
A constable serving a warrant in Uniontown discovered two potted marijuana plants growing on a porch, according to police.
Constable Phil Varndell found the plants on a porch on South Mt. Vernon Avenue at 1:44 p.m. Wednesday, a police report said. The plants were in plastic cups marked “Berry Bomb” and “Kandy Kush.”
A police officer seized the plants.
No charges have been filed, pending an investigation.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 1 dead in Bullskin crash
- Purchase paves the way for razing of Connellsville building
- Connellsville Area High School’s marching band to play national anthem at PNC Park
- 17 years later, late Frazier superintendent’s vision of new school nearly a reality
- Connellsville man accepts plea in break-ins
- Agriculture chief touts local products in Fayette County visit
- 500 Brownsville elementary students to get backpacks, supplies
- Permit allows storage of explosives on Upper Tyrone property
- PORTERFIELD: Nicholson family reunion set at Indian Creek Valley Community Center
- Lawyer wants Fayette wind turbines shut down
- PennDOT seeks citizen feedback on proposed Route 119 interchange