Constable discovers marijuana plants on porch of Uniontown residence
A constable serving a warrant in Uniontown discovered two potted marijuana plants growing on a porch, according to police.
Constable Phil Varndell found the plants on a porch on South Mt. Vernon Avenue at 1:44 p.m. Wednesday, a police report said. The plants were in plastic cups marked “Berry Bomb” and “Kandy Kush.”
A police officer seized the plants.
No charges have been filed, pending an investigation.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mill Run taxidermist honored at North American Taxidermy Championship
- Red Cross says blood supply runs short in Greater Allegheny region
- Mancuso running for register of wills in Fayette
- Hempfield man accused of setting Dumpster ablaze in Fayette County
- Connellsville Recreation Board installs signs in parks
- Construction of Speedway in Perryopolis to affect traffic
- Connellsville Housing Authority properties to get upgrades
- Improvements sought for Dickerson Run Park in Liberty
- Detours in place for work on routes 51, 30, 2027
- Connellsville church collects goods, money for the needy
- Tenebrae returns for Connellsville’s St. Rita Roman Catholic Church