4 injured in Bullskin ATV accident; police investigating pizza shop robbery
Four people were injured in an all-terrain vehicle accident early Sunday in Bullskin.
The crash occurred just after 10 a.m. on property along Belleview Road.
Three medical helicopters were called to the scene along with a number of ambulances.
The helicopters landed at Bullskin Elementary School and the ballfield near the school.
Bullskin and Connellsville Township volunteer fire departments and Fayette EMS crews were on the scene.
No further information was available at press time.
Police are searching for two men who robbed a pizza and sandwich shop in Normalville at knifepoint Saturday afternoon.
Police did not say how much money was stolen from the Paint Room Pizzeria and Sandwich Shop, 115 Mill Run Road.
According to police reports, the men entered the store about 1 p.m. Saturday. One man grabbed the clerk's arm and pointed the knife toward her throat.
The pair fled on foot toward Route 653, police said.
The robbers were described as white men in their early 20s, wearing blue jeans and tennis shoes. The armed robber was about 5 feet 4 inches, with a slight build and wearing a tan hoodie. The other man was 6 feet tall and skinny, wearing a blue hoodie.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Trooper David L. Bell at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Area School District to honor Hall of Fame inductees
- Former Fayette County attorney jailed on parole violation
- High temperatures, low gas prices could entice 30.4M holiday travelers
- Uniontown sex offender wants lewdness charges dropped
- Merit Manor sewer line still a concern
- Dunbar Twp. man, 82, accused of trying to rape home health aide may get probation
- The Clarks go back to their roots with new album ‘Rewind’
- Troopers plan checkpoints on Fayette County roads
- Man charged with sexual assaults on girl in Fayette
- Winery proposed for dry Saltlick
- Repairs on Adelaide Road set to begin