Uniontown shooting suspect in jail on $100,000 bond
A Uniontown man who was wanted in connection with a March 16 shooting is in the Fayette County Prison.
Daryl Maurice “Baby D” Truley, 22, of Green Point Circle is charged by Uniontown Police with attempted homicide, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and carrying a firearm without a license for the incident that occurred just before 1 a.m. outside the VFW on East Main Street.
Police said Truly shot Lorian Williams, hitting him in the right elbow. The bullet passed through Williams' abdomen and lodged in his left thigh, according to a criminal complaint.
Williams was treated at an unidentified trauma center.
Truly was arraigned on Sunday and is in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond. He faces a preliminary hearing before Uniontown District Judge Michael Metros.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man charged with playing doctor for free Nemacolin stay
- Connellsville officers get bulletproof vests
- Connellsville’s Crawford Bridge to be renamed
- Connellsville police investigating vandalism incidents
- Connellsville zoning board approves variances
- Connellsville’s $3.1M tentative budget includes tax hike
- Preliminary parking plan submitted for new Connellsville hotel
- Thanksgiving to bring cool temps; snow a possibility
- Henry: Day of shopping planned at Connellsville library
- Fire hits Dunbar Township trucking business
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center fundraising house tour returns after break