Uniontown shooting suspect in jail on $100,000 bond
A Uniontown man who was wanted in connection with a March 16 shooting is in the Fayette County Prison.
Daryl Maurice “Baby D” Truley, 22, of Green Point Circle is charged by Uniontown Police with attempted homicide, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and carrying a firearm without a license for the incident that occurred just before 1 a.m. outside the VFW on East Main Street.
Police said Truly shot Lorian Williams, hitting him in the right elbow. The bullet passed through Williams' abdomen and lodged in his left thigh, according to a criminal complaint.
Williams was treated at an unidentified trauma center.
Truly was arraigned on Sunday and is in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond. He faces a preliminary hearing before Uniontown District Judge Michael Metros.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Connellsville council expected to set budget meetings
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Lower Tyrone fall cleanup scheduled for Thursday
- PA Core Standards concern many
- New consignment store specializes in dance, formal wear
- Bedford woman’s works on display at Fayette law library
- Fall Foliage Ride/Walk scheduled for Sunday
- 6 suspected dealers nabbed in Fayette County
- 2 judges appeal Munchinski’s civil rights lawsuit
- Appeals court throws out judgment against Albert Gallatin Area in teacher sex case