Uniontown shooting suspect in jail on $100,000 bond
A Uniontown man who was wanted in connection with a March 16 shooting is in the Fayette County Prison.
Daryl Maurice “Baby D” Truley, 22, of Green Point Circle is charged by Uniontown Police with attempted homicide, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and carrying a firearm without a license for the incident that occurred just before 1 a.m. outside the VFW on East Main Street.
Police said Truly shot Lorian Williams, hitting him in the right elbow. The bullet passed through Williams' abdomen and lodged in his left thigh, according to a criminal complaint.
Williams was treated at an unidentified trauma center.
Truly was arraigned on Sunday and is in the Fayette County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond. He faces a preliminary hearing before Uniontown District Judge Michael Metros.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man accused in crash that killed Export driver rejects plea offer
- Man says fall cost him a leg, sues auto shop
- Former Fayette prison worker files suit in attack
- New York man pleads guilty in Nemacolin incident
- Belle Vernon Eagle Scout project draws praise
- Bike Fest returns to Yough Park
- Fayette Children and Youth Services to expand offices
- Inaugural Geibel STEM camp gives pupils interactive, fun science experience
- Fayette Relay for Life moves to Uniontown church
- Car cruises held every week in Connellsville
- Connellsville Recreation Board revives Tangled Up in Brew