Fayette man charged with robbery
A Fayette County man has been charged with armed robbery after admitting to police that he robbed three businesses and assaulted a clerk.
Lacy Darnell Bradley, 33, of Brownsville is in the Fayette County jail on a litany of charges after reportedly using a .357-caliber revolver to rob Dollar General store in North Union on Monday. He also is charged with robberies at Potter's Restaurant and Pixel's Restaurant, both in Uniontown.
According to state police, Bradley “sucker punched” Edward Michael Fabian, 41, of Uniontown, a clerk at Dollar General, after Fabian was unable to open a cash register. Police said Bradley held Fabian at gunpoint during the robbery and attacked the clerk because Bradley thought Fabian had triggered an alarm.
Police said Bradley later admitted that he had earlier robbed the two restaurants.
Bradley was arraigned and placed in the county jail.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Canteen features Woodruff tribute
- Henry: Day of shopping planned at Connellsville library
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Man faces multiple charges after chase in Uniontown
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center fundraising house tour returns after break
- Geibel junior’s Eagle Scout project benefits parishioners
- Connellsville posts $174K deficit
- Fire hits Dunbar Township trucking business
- Vandergrift church to host hunter breakfast
- Architect picked to examine Fayette County jail
- ‘It’s a Connellsville Christmas’ will be coming to town Dec. 6-7