Fayette man charged with robbery
A Fayette County man has been charged with armed robbery after admitting to police that he robbed three businesses and assaulted a clerk.
Lacy Darnell Bradley, 33, of Brownsville is in the Fayette County jail on a litany of charges after reportedly using a .357-caliber revolver to rob Dollar General store in North Union on Monday. He also is charged with robberies at Potter's Restaurant and Pixel's Restaurant, both in Uniontown.
According to state police, Bradley “sucker punched” Edward Michael Fabian, 41, of Uniontown, a clerk at Dollar General, after Fabian was unable to open a cash register. Police said Bradley held Fabian at gunpoint during the robbery and attacked the clerk because Bradley thought Fabian had triggered an alarm.
Police said Bradley later admitted that he had earlier robbed the two restaurants.
Bradley was arraigned and placed in the county jail.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County history could fetch big bucks at Ohio auction
- Deer processing fee waived for Hunters Sharing the Harvest participants
- Salvation Army kicks off annual kettle campaign
- Washington Township woman savors family’s turkey farm tradition
- Lemont Furnace woman dropped crack cocaine at booking center, police say
- Porterfield: Hunters’ breakfast buffet planned at Mill Run Grille
- Man charged with impersonating doctor for free Nemacolin stay
- Christmas Cheer Club back to aid needy Mon Valley kids
- Dunbar flood victims thankful for help
- Saturday event to draw shoppers to small Fayette businesses
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer