Fayette man charged with robbery
A Fayette County man has been charged with armed robbery after admitting to police that he robbed three businesses and assaulted a clerk.
Lacy Darnell Bradley, 33, of Brownsville is in the Fayette County jail on a litany of charges after reportedly using a .357-caliber revolver to rob Dollar General store in North Union on Monday. He also is charged with robberies at Potter's Restaurant and Pixel's Restaurant, both in Uniontown.
According to state police, Bradley “sucker punched” Edward Michael Fabian, 41, of Uniontown, a clerk at Dollar General, after Fabian was unable to open a cash register. Police said Bradley held Fabian at gunpoint during the robbery and attacked the clerk because Bradley thought Fabian had triggered an alarm.
Police said Bradley later admitted that he had earlier robbed the two restaurants.
Bradley was arraigned and placed in the county jail.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County chop shop operation nets jail time, payment of restitution
- Woman killed in Fayette County van-motorcycle collision
- FEMA to review Fayette’s flood plains
- Upper Tyrone supervisor hopes to mitigate trash dumping problem
- Living History: Uniontown man aboard USS San Diego duing Japan’s WWII surrender
- ‘Lego’ night planned at East Park
- Lynn: DL&V fire department selling tickets for Sportsmen’s Bash
- Connellsville woman challenges residents to help displaced animals
- Fayette DA’s office will remain on death penalty case
- Purple Heart recipient from Connellsville Township soldiers on
- Dunbar continues clean-up efforts after flood