Fayette man charged with robbery
A Fayette County man has been charged with armed robbery after admitting to police that he robbed three businesses and assaulted a clerk.
Lacy Darnell Bradley, 33, of Brownsville is in the Fayette County jail on a litany of charges after reportedly using a .357-caliber revolver to rob Dollar General store in North Union on Monday. He also is charged with robberies at Potter's Restaurant and Pixel's Restaurant, both in Uniontown.
According to state police, Bradley “sucker punched” Edward Michael Fabian, 41, of Uniontown, a clerk at Dollar General, after Fabian was unable to open a cash register. Police said Bradley held Fabian at gunpoint during the robbery and attacked the clerk because Bradley thought Fabian had triggered an alarm.
Police said Bradley later admitted that he had earlier robbed the two restaurants.
Bradley was arraigned and placed in the county jail.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Father-and-son blacksmiths still firing up forge in Farmington
- Connellsville foundation preserves local theater treasure
- Uniontown songwriter draws big inspiration from Bigfoot for new CD
- Seton Hill student to run for Connellsville Council
- Dormant Connellsville community committee donates $3.7K
- Mill Run woman sentenced in daughter’s death
- Warrant issued for Hopwood man accused of burglary
- Robbery charges against Elizabeth Township man dismissed
- Connellsville-area group shares photos, stories, legacy
- Zimmerlink seeking 4th term in Fayette
- Connellsville Rite Aid robbed