Fayette man charged with robbery
A Fayette County man has been charged with armed robbery after admitting to police that he robbed three businesses and assaulted a clerk.
Lacy Darnell Bradley, 33, of Brownsville is in the Fayette County jail on a litany of charges after reportedly using a .357-caliber revolver to rob Dollar General store in North Union on Monday. He also is charged with robberies at Potter's Restaurant and Pixel's Restaurant, both in Uniontown.
According to state police, Bradley “sucker punched” Edward Michael Fabian, 41, of Uniontown, a clerk at Dollar General, after Fabian was unable to open a cash register. Police said Bradley held Fabian at gunpoint during the robbery and attacked the clerk because Bradley thought Fabian had triggered an alarm.
Police said Bradley later admitted that he had earlier robbed the two restaurants.
Bradley was arraigned and placed in the county jail.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trinity United Presbyterian offers Festival of Lessons and Carols
- A Christmas story: Childhood holiday in Dunbar recollected
- Uniontown self-help book author finds ‘Inner Peace’ through writing
- Uniontown man charged with raping 2 girls
- Stanley Cup coming to Ice Mine in Dunbar Township
- Connellsville teen charged in attack on 80-year-old man, daughter allowed to play high school basketball
- Connellsville High announces leads for March musical
- Connellsville Area High School Patriots participate in Wreaths Across America
- Connellsville/Scottdale Chapter of the Salvation Army needs volunteers
- Fallen Perryopolis police officer chased his dream
- No tax increase for Everson next year