Connellsville Township accident investigated
State police investigated a one-vehicle crash in Connellsville Township on Monday.
Clarence J. Brisbane, 55, was pronounced dead at Highlands Hospital in Connellsville following the 6:30 a.m. accident on Route 711 near McCoy Hollow Road.
Police said the Brisbane vehicle was traveling south on Route 711 near McCoy Hollow Road when the vehicle partially went off the right side of the roadway and then crossed over both lanes of traffic and went off the left side of the road.
The vehicle struck a tree.
Officials said it appears the driver suffered a medical emergency.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Dunbar woman, toddler in critical condition after high-speed crash
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Lower Tyrone fall cleanup scheduled for Thursday
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- PA Core Standards concern many
- Bedford woman’s works on display at Fayette law library
- Connellsville council expected to set budget meetings
- Public invited to tour Connellsville Area Senior High School on Saturday
- Connellsville to honor local legend Harold Betters
- New consignment store specializes in dance, formal wear