Connellsville Township accident investigated
State police investigated a one-vehicle crash in Connellsville Township on Monday.
Clarence J. Brisbane, 55, was pronounced dead at Highlands Hospital in Connellsville following the 6:30 a.m. accident on Route 711 near McCoy Hollow Road.
Police said the Brisbane vehicle was traveling south on Route 711 near McCoy Hollow Road when the vehicle partially went off the right side of the roadway and then crossed over both lanes of traffic and went off the left side of the road.
The vehicle struck a tree.
Officials said it appears the driver suffered a medical emergency.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Area High School Chamber Ensemble awaiting word on sing-off
- Connellsville man admitted drinking, fighting with victim before deadly 2013 crash, trooper testifies
- Fayette County judge refuses to dismiss dragging case against Hiller man
- Inaugural food, toy drive slated for Connellsville
- Connellsville burning rules set to kick in
- Everson volunteer firefighters set to sell hoagies
- Fallen Perryopolis police officer chased his dream
- Perryopolis police officer dies in Route 51 crash
- Betters is recognized at Connellsville Canteen
- Fayette inmate represents self at hearing
- Connellsville Council approves parking plans for proposed hotel