Connellsville Township accident investigated
State police investigated a one-vehicle crash in Connellsville Township on Monday.
Clarence J. Brisbane, 55, was pronounced dead at Highlands Hospital in Connellsville following the 6:30 a.m. accident on Route 711 near McCoy Hollow Road.
Police said the Brisbane vehicle was traveling south on Route 711 near McCoy Hollow Road when the vehicle partially went off the right side of the roadway and then crossed over both lanes of traffic and went off the left side of the road.
The vehicle struck a tree.
Officials said it appears the driver suffered a medical emergency.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Time to celebrate
- Geibel seniors land lead roles
- Carnegie Free Library plans Big Book Sale
- Western Pa. nonprofits roll dice on casino company grants
- Rabies clinic for dogs, cats set for Saturday in Uniontown
- Fayette County motorist accused of firing shots when good Samaritans stop at crash scene
- Creepy, kooky cast bringing ‘The Addams Family’ to Connellsville Area stage
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police, claims innocence
- New Horizon 4-H member says showmanship, bonding key to showing lambs
- ‘Phantom’ breezes into Laurel Highlands High School
- Connellsville 7th-grader wins Fay-West region spelling bee