Connellsville Township accident investigated
State police investigated a one-vehicle crash in Connellsville Township on Monday.
Clarence J. Brisbane, 55, was pronounced dead at Highlands Hospital in Connellsville following the 6:30 a.m. accident on Route 711 near McCoy Hollow Road.
Police said the Brisbane vehicle was traveling south on Route 711 near McCoy Hollow Road when the vehicle partially went off the right side of the roadway and then crossed over both lanes of traffic and went off the left side of the road.
The vehicle struck a tree.
Officials said it appears the driver suffered a medical emergency.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man charged with impersonating doctor for free Nemacolin stay
- Washington Township daughter savors turkey farm tradition
- Poachers blamed for wounding bear that killed pets in Connellsville Twp.
- Dunbar flood victims thankful for help
- Forbes: Family is key for the holidays
- Saturday event to draw shoppers to small Fayette businesses
- Sharing the Harvest to help Connellsville programs for needy
- Christmas Cheer Club back to aid needy Mon Valley kids
- Connellsville’s Crawford Bridge to be renamed
- Celebration of song welcomes season of giving in Connellsville
- Thanksgiving to bring cool temps; snow a possibility