Volunteers needed to help with Connellsville cleanup this evening
Volunteers are planning a cleanup in Connellsville today.
Volunteers will be pulling weeds and cleaning up along Pittsburgh Street, from the Carnegie Free Library north to Route 119.
Volunteers are asked to bring tools including weed wackers, leaf blowers, brooms, garbage bags, etc.
Anyone wishing to help is asked to meet at 6 p.m. in the parking lot behind the former Medicine Shoppe, located at the corner of Arch Street and Crawford Avenue.
The cleanup is being organized by the Believe in Connellsville organization.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville council told Highlands Hospital has prevention plan for Ebola
- Somerset Trust Train Station Complex in Connellsville to hold grand opening
- Halloween fun fills Connellsville community center
- Frazier’s $22M school construction project moving on schedule
- Burglars take $200 from Clark Elementary School
- Pa. candidates address equal rights, economic equity in Connellsville
- Statements to stand in Connellsville High School athlete’s slaying
- Fayette seeks ownership of building for jail
- Sheetz to expand in Bullskin
- Sewage plans for hotel, Sheetz OK’d by Connellsville council
- Connellsville native Stafford remembered for her generosity