Volunteers needed to help with Connellsville cleanup this evening
Volunteers are planning a cleanup in Connellsville today.
Volunteers will be pulling weeds and cleaning up along Pittsburgh Street, from the Carnegie Free Library north to Route 119.
Volunteers are asked to bring tools including weed wackers, leaf blowers, brooms, garbage bags, etc.
Anyone wishing to help is asked to meet at 6 p.m. in the parking lot behind the former Medicine Shoppe, located at the corner of Arch Street and Crawford Avenue.
The cleanup is being organized by the Believe in Connellsville organization.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lone robber holds up Vanderbilt store
- Normalville singer’s dream coming true
- Connellsville Redevelopment Authority’s future at risk
- Man says fall cost him a leg, sues Uniontown auto shop
- Permit for Connellsville hotel still in hands of state
- Perry cracks down on trash accounts
- Man accused in crash that killed Export driver rejects plea offer
- Former Fayette prison worker files suit in attack
- Connellsville Recreation Board revives Tangled Up in Brew
- Fayette County commissioner Zapotosky upholds promise, won’t seek 3rd term
- New York man pleads guilty in Nemacolin incident