Volunteers needed to help with Connellsville cleanup this evening
Volunteers are planning a cleanup in Connellsville today.
Volunteers will be pulling weeds and cleaning up along Pittsburgh Street, from the Carnegie Free Library north to Route 119.
Volunteers are asked to bring tools including weed wackers, leaf blowers, brooms, garbage bags, etc.
Anyone wishing to help is asked to meet at 6 p.m. in the parking lot behind the former Medicine Shoppe, located at the corner of Arch Street and Crawford Avenue.
The cleanup is being organized by the Believe in Connellsville organization.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Operator should have waited after ATV, train collision, Perry Township chief contends
- Troopers plan checkpoints on Fayette County roads
- Repairs on Adelaide Road set to begin
- Hiring of 8 full-time prison guards in Fayette County OK’d
- Merit Manor sewer line still a concern
- Frazier School District mulls $1.5M loan
- The Clarks go back to their roots with new album ‘Rewind’
- Uniontown fugitive wanted in shooting captured
- Fayette County fugitive sighting leads to chase in Morgantown, W.Va.
- Porterfield: Normalville firefighters to sell hoagies
- Dunbar Twp. man, 82, accused of trying to rape home health aide may get probation