Reward offered in Wal-Mart thefts
Fayette County Crimestoppers is looking for information leading to the arrests of a man and woman wanted for stealing about $30,000 worth of merchandise from three Wal-Mart stores, state police at Uniontown said.
According to Trooper Stefani A. Plume, the man, who wears a fake beard to mask his identity, loosens security locks on electronic equipment cases and places the merchandise in a bag or container. The woman acts as a lookout while he steals the items.
Wal-Mart officials told Plume that the two have stolen approximately $30,000 worth of merchandise.
Plume said the man is a suspect in a theft incident at the Connellsville Wal-Mart. According to the store's loss prevention department, he and the woman committed similar crimes at the Cranberry Township and Irwin stores.
Anyone with information on the couple is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville native Stafford remembered for her generosity
- 58-acre site for proposed Fayette County jail back on market
- $1.2M flowing to Connellsville through partnership program
- ‘Bank at the Train Station’ to hold grand opening Saturday
- ‘Halloween Nights’ planned at Connellsville tech center
- Dunbar Township woman, toddler critical after crash
- Jobs are focus in 52nd District House race in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Connellsville honors the late Ralph Wombacker
- Connellsville council expected to set budget meetings
- New consignment store specializes in dance, formal wear
- Entertaining weekend set at Connellsville Canteen