Reward offered in Wal-Mart thefts
Fayette County Crimestoppers is looking for information leading to the arrests of a man and woman wanted for stealing about $30,000 worth of merchandise from three Wal-Mart stores, state police at Uniontown said.
According to Trooper Stefani A. Plume, the man, who wears a fake beard to mask his identity, loosens security locks on electronic equipment cases and places the merchandise in a bag or container. The woman acts as a lookout while he steals the items.
Wal-Mart officials told Plume that the two have stolen approximately $30,000 worth of merchandise.
Plume said the man is a suspect in a theft incident at the Connellsville Wal-Mart. According to the store's loss prevention department, he and the woman committed similar crimes at the Cranberry Township and Irwin stores.
Anyone with information on the couple is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Canteen features Woodruff tribute
- Henry: Day of shopping planned at Connellsville library
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Fayette County Crime Victims Center fundraising house tour returns after break
- Man faces multiple charges after chase in Uniontown
- Geibel junior’s Eagle Scout project benefits parishioners
- Vandergrift church to host hunter breakfast
- ‘It’s a Connellsville Christmas’ will be coming to town Dec. 6-7
- Connellsville council votes to start razing process on 3 unfit structures
- Fire hits Dunbar Township trucking business
- Architect picked to examine Fayette County jail