Reward offered in Wal-Mart thefts
Fayette County Crimestoppers is looking for information leading to the arrests of a man and woman wanted for stealing about $30,000 worth of merchandise from three Wal-Mart stores, state police at Uniontown said.
According to Trooper Stefani A. Plume, the man, who wears a fake beard to mask his identity, loosens security locks on electronic equipment cases and places the merchandise in a bag or container. The woman acts as a lookout while he steals the items.
Wal-Mart officials told Plume that the two have stolen approximately $30,000 worth of merchandise.
Plume said the man is a suspect in a theft incident at the Connellsville Wal-Mart. According to the store's loss prevention department, he and the woman committed similar crimes at the Cranberry Township and Irwin stores.
Anyone with information on the couple is asked to contact Fayette County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-404-TIPS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Measles warning issued to Connellsville
- South Connellsville Mayor Casini arraigned in gun case
- Connellsville business owner’s loss of pet prompts fund for animal respirators
- Ticket sales set for Connellsville Area High School annual musical
- Man charged with robbing Uniontown service station
- Major storm skips past Fay-West area
- Senator opens Connellsville office
- Demolitions worry Connellsville health board
- Fayette dad’s appeal denied in 2012 conviction
- Connellsville looks for ways to raise money, cut expenses
- South Connellsville mayor charged with transferring gun without council permission