Trio sought in theft of TV from South Union Wal-Mart
Police are investigating a retail theft during which three suspects allegedly stole a flat-screen television from Wal-Mart in South Union.
According to state police at Uniontown, a male with a thin build wearing khaki shorts, a blue shirt, black plaid hat and white tennis shoes entered the store and exited through a fire-escape door with a 50-inch flat-screen television.
The suspect fled on foot and was picked up by a male with a thin build and long black hair wearing a black T-shirt, black shorts and a black beanie cap, as well as a female wearing a blue sweatshirt and baseball cap. The three fled south on Matthew Drive in a silver Jeep Cherokee bearing Pennsylvania registration number JFB5150.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call state police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fayette County history could fetch big bucks at Ohio auction
- Deer processing fee waived for Hunters Sharing the Harvest participants
- Salvation Army kicks off annual kettle campaign
- Washington Township woman savors family’s turkey farm tradition
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Christmas Cheer Club back to aid needy Mon Valley kids
- Sharing the Harvest to help Connellsville programs for needy
- Man charged with impersonating doctor for free Nemacolin stay
- Poachers blamed for wounding bear that killed pets in Connellsville Twp.
- Connellsville’s Crawford Bridge to be renamed
- Connellsville-area kids encouraged to decorate city’s Christmas tree with handmade ornaments